PDA

View Full Version : The New Sc Infiltration! :D

Shadow Eliminator
04-10-2001, 05:50 PM
heres some EARLY shots of the new sc_infiltration. im perfecting the area all the time so go easy on criticism ok?? Remember they r EARLY shots. :)

Shadow Eliminator
04-10-2001, 05:52 PM
Heres 1 more

N.B there will be a Infiltration Website on its way soon.

Comrade Joe
18-10-2001, 06:52 PM
looks good like the sky thats really cool!

Shadow Eliminator
18-10-2001, 07:08 PM
ty. well i didnt make the sky :( i got it on the crinity site....

cooleyo
19-10-2001, 07:00 PM
I really like the second pic. Gives a lot of ambiance and feeling to your level... although you should not make an "invisible wall hiding a sky texture"... You know, you get to "the edge" of your map and all there is is a big sky-brush up-your-face... Try to get around that.

Also in the second pic, making the building on the right blocked by whatever-thing (else than a player) so you must find your way around. Then you find some well hidden grenades and throw em over the fence, blowing up the red barrels, which make a hole through the fence and why not the ground while we're here....

Honking Donkey
19-10-2001, 11:35 PM
Good Suggestions Coolyo lemme add something remember shadow, many maps have goten points knocked of for this, do not make the map go into a grunt fest, try starting the story before a disaster or somethingwhere aliens will warp in, then pick up the story from there that way the player wont get bored of constantly fighting grunts and knowing what is gonna be in the next corner.

Shadow Eliminator
20-10-2001, 08:02 AM
thanx for the advice. about the sky brush thats only temporary, i had the barrel idea except u have to give someone a boost over the fence and someone shoots the barrel.