PDA

View Full Version : Bot Breaking News - Solar Eclipse Server!!

Qwerty
19-06-2003, 12:09 AM
Guess what. In a few days (most likely less then a week) HLR Clan will be the first to run a Bot in the ([Solar Eclipse]) server. It is currently being set up and such. Bwahaha!! HLR is going to be the first to use a bot in SC. lol. hhehehehe.

BTW, the bot is a 'Valve Bot' as I was told. Don't know what it does though :-/

oh well..

Sniper
19-06-2003, 08:48 AM
Well if it's not programmed to attack monsters, its not much of a bot.

Kalashnikovo
19-06-2003, 09:04 AM
lol

this is almost like the cold war. Who develops/plays the first bot, who releases the first sc download site to replace the gap creepsworld.com opened and who will make the first sven co-op movie (not a trailer, an actual movie like militia movie).

Vipah has the first site launched and we at hl-fileshack hope to be a close second
Lento made the sven co-op trailer and we hope to have the first sven co-op movie
people are working on bots all around

Qwerty, launch us that sputnik!

Qwerty
19-06-2003, 11:57 AM
Bot information will come in soon...

BMT
19-06-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Kalashnikovo
to replace the gap creepsworld.com opened

Pah, you mean the crack in the floor that no-one cares about.

cscarlet
19-06-2003, 04:57 PM
well i see some people have still over looked all the alternatives to creepsworld
dont forget MG386, they worked hard to get that site done
i was also serving svencoop files when creepsworld relaunched
there are several other sites not mentioned dont think only one site served everyone, although creepsworld was nicely layed out and organised i think other webmaster might be offended by having there work overlooked

BMT
20-06-2003, 02:23 PM
Creepsworld was never really given enough respect so I doubt the other sites would. It seems the public just want to stick to one site, which was mg386, seeing most of them are simple minded.

Kalashnikovo
20-06-2003, 03:18 PM
Well I am sorry if I have offeneded any sites, but I mainyl visited creepsworld.com and it is on the main sven coop page as the official fansite so I kinda guessed in that perspective.