PDA

View Full Version : why no fanart?

diaz
05-07-2003, 06:06 PM
i have been looking on and off for a long time now for a web site that has half life fan art. so far i havent found 1 ! that games been around since 98 and its supposed to be sooo greaaat and all that stuff but wares the fan art? i mean even the stupid games that suck have fan art! and if half life has fan art then WARE IS IT! (and ya i have drawn half life fan art for a while now) please some one help me!

Viger
05-07-2003, 06:37 PM
Maybe because the fans are playing it too much to have free time to do anything else.

BurnOut64
05-07-2003, 07:15 PM
I've seen some.

Turbo9000
05-07-2003, 07:33 PM
Good question... I've probably only seen like 3 original peices of art for HL.

diaz
05-07-2003, 08:02 PM
well ya know i wish someone would let me know of a web site i could go to or something like that so i could submit all my fan art. i have a bit and still more to come. so if anyone does know of such a place then PLEASE TELL ME! PLEASE!

Viger
05-07-2003, 09:14 PM
Maybe give planethalflife/(any other big site) an idea for a fan art contest, the winner gets a copy of Half-Life 2 when it comes out.

Another way would be to just give them an idea for a fanart center, hey they can't think of everything. Or make your own website where people submit their fanart.

Again for all we know there could be fanart sites out there you just need to use other search engines to find them, or just to be creative in putting in www.com addresses until you maybe find one.