PDA

View Full Version : hl-fileshack in two weeks

Kalashnikovo
14-07-2003, 02:01 PM
Coding is finally starting to wrap up, just some login permissions and administrational access coding to finish up and we're set to go.

forums can be found @ http://hlfileshack.servehalflife.com and some more information on this site. Anyways this site will be up, as said in the topic, in two weeks where it be on its own 100GIG dedicated t1 linux server. We hope that the site does not crash like its last attempted launch (one week ago where the server crashed because of some coding fault which has now been fixed).

Please stop by on the forums, chat it up with some people or just post what you want/think hl-fileshack should really be. A place to read reviews, just downloads or a community like these fourms. We want to hear from you! There are still positions open for file management operators. Check forums for more information.

http://hlfileshack.servehalflife.com

Dr. Huxtable
14-07-2003, 03:59 PM
alright! site looks good. Looking foward to this site

Kalashnikovo
15-07-2003, 08:31 AM
:) Thanks. A lot of people have been saying it looks good, but they are also saying to get it up quickly, hehe.

MedievalManIII
15-07-2003, 05:51 PM
i cant wait for this site to open up!

(TAKE THAT FILEPLANET, YOU HAVE ANGERED ME FOR TOO LONG!)

Dr. Huxtable
15-07-2003, 07:27 PM
im really looking foward to the map sections

everytime i go into a sever and i dont have a map i have to go google it and have the time its not there. Will we be able to elert of this and you can add it into your archives?

Kalashnikovo
15-07-2003, 09:21 PM
If we are given a file to host, we shall.

cscarlet
16-07-2003, 08:47 AM
once again all the other alternative sites have yet again been overlooked

Nih
17-07-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable
im really looking foward to the map sections

everytime i go into a sever and i dont have a map i have to go google it and have the time its not there. Will we be able to elert of this and you can add it into your archives?

Just wait two months and it should have found the file:p

MedievalManIII
17-07-2003, 08:37 PM
lately fileplanets has been getting less downloaders so wait time is like 5 minutes... must've have been vacationers maken waits less

Sph!nx
18-07-2003, 05:43 AM
Good luck with it Kal (and team). I hope this will be a succes !

Matriarch
18-07-2003, 09:52 AM
yes goodluck

Kalashnikovo
18-07-2003, 03:53 PM
The php coding of the modelling pages are taking longer then originally expected, but coming along just the same. If we have no further delays like the one we have already passed, we should be set to launch on the date we've selected. domian and hosting is being confirmed.