-_-

There isn't a realease date.

WHEN WILL N00BS ACTUALLY STOP ASKING THIS QUESTION ;_;

16-07-2003, 05:07 PM
I KNOW WHAT THE RELEASE IS!! :

When Its Done.:rolleyes:

Lightwolf
16-07-2003, 05:29 PM
lol calm down its my first entry i didnt know what else to put, its a badass mod its not my fault im so concerned

Sniper
16-07-2003, 06:23 PM
It's nice to know when people are anxious about the next version. It's a morale booster for us.

We hope to begin beta testing "soon"... following that a release. Not sure when either will take place though.

Lt.Chicken
16-07-2003, 07:36 PM
lol SvenCoop is probably one the of best mods ive ever seen, if i havent seen them all! It uses normal HL to its full and you guys are upgrading it to be better AND (its main feature) co-op play (something you dont see on many mods at all). If your still wondering, then YES i am anxious to see 3.0 ive got butterflies the size of pterodactyls in my stomach in anticipation of this!!!

Mugsy2002
17-07-2003, 12:30 AM
It wasn't such a morale booster when people started bitching for 2.0, now was it?

*L*E*O*N*
17-07-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Mugsy2002
It wasn't such a morale booster when people started bitching for 2.0, now was it?
There was some "2.0 soon" thing and it was almost an exact year later when it got released.

]SK[
17-07-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
It's nice to know when people are anxious about the next version. It's a morale booster for us.

We hope to begin beta testing "soon"... following that a release. Not sure when either will take place though.

Quick one... Will the beta include the updated donaters list?

Sven Viking
17-07-2003, 02:34 AM
Should do... though this won't help you if you're not in the beta test.

cscarlet
17-07-2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Mugsy2002
people who complained about that made me wanted to beat them up, it was still functional and most of the bugs were beyond there control

bilbo
17-07-2003, 04:15 AM
ok now we're gunna have a thread about "can i be a beta tester!?"

well...

can i be a beta tester? please?

hehehehe

MedievalManIII
17-07-2003, 08:22 PM
it depends. if its a open beta test or a closed beta test

Mad Gonesy
17-07-2003, 08:25 PM
Theres a fair number of contributors to 3.0 (mostly model-wise) who will probably be testing, but I'm sure we could find some room for a few randomish forums posters.

Lt.Chicken
17-07-2003, 11:11 PM
Oh boy, how random? (hey i can be veery random!):D

evangelion unit 0
18-07-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Lt.Chicken
Oh boy, how random? (hey i can be veery random!):D

i bet im more random than you

18-07-2003, 11:35 AM
im the randomst *lol*

hmm would be cool to be a beta tester , i was a beta tester in a ut2003 mod.

MedievalManIII
18-07-2003, 06:12 PM
hey, it depends how many ppl the mod team is taking in

DOOM2
18-07-2003, 09:07 PM
I wish I was the beta tester..... man I would be so happy! lol :D, and I'm pretty good at finding bugs too.. Erm I know this is out of discusion but I've found bugs before that weren't actully listed as fixed on the 3.0 release... it had to do something with a friendly big momma and a friendly race X creature... erm.... something but I know it had a friendly big momma as one of the creatures.

bilbo
18-07-2003, 09:58 PM
well i have beta tested heaps of things...

- E&B
- Planetside - i so want this game
- Rc2
- Bunch of other HL games (CS DoD Surprise)
- oh yeah 2 BF1942 Mods (DC and CE)

well i thinks that all... adding SC 3.0 to this would be wonderfull... i also have 2 other comps in my house i can LAN with for bug finding (my 8 year old brothers amazingly good at finding bugs :D )

and hey i really dont expect to beta test, it would just be awesome.

you wanna see random? look at my sig. :D

Lt.Chicken
20-07-2003, 12:10 AM
It would be so awsome to be a beta tester. But I know that I would never be selected for it. Oh well I just hope I can donate before 3.0 comes out. Golden uzi's used to be my dream:D and I actually turned 'green with envy' the first time I saw one. Dont ask how... long story there..

Mugsy2002
20-07-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by bilbo
well i have beta tested heaps of things...

- E&B
- Planetside - i so want this game
- Rc2
- Bunch of other HL games (CS DoD Surprise)
- oh yeah 2 BF1942 Mods (DC and CE)

well i thinks that all... adding SC 3.0 to this would be wonderfull... i also have 2 other comps in my house i can LAN with for bug finding (my 8 year old brothers amazingly good at finding bugs :D )

and hey i really dont expect to beta test, it would just be awesome.

you wanna see random? look at my sig. :D

cool, you beta tested planetside? i did too!im playing my 7-day trial right now, it's now for the normal fileplanet people, only problem is that you dont get the things you had in the beta, i has fargin Rank 6 and was kickin some Conglomerate ass!

xJayx
20-07-2003, 05:42 AM
Beta testing isn't really as great as you think. I beta tested a couple of things for this programming company (it was some html program) and they kept grinding me about if there were any bugs, what it was like, what do I hate? I eventually stopped my beta testing to get away from it all. I'm pretty sure the SvenCo-op team isn't like that, but man, I have had some bad experiences. Not to mention the time my dad got this little palm pilot thing to beta test... I never got so many phonecalls in a week. ;x

Offwhitepenguin
20-07-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by bilbo
ok now we're gunna have a thread about "can i be a beta tester!?"

Why make a new one when people can just hijack this thread?

Freaking Neo
20-07-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by xdajaymanx
Beta testing isn't really as great as you think. I beta tested a couple of things for this programming company (it was some html program) and they kept grinding me about if there were any bugs, what it was like, what do I hate? I eventually stopped my beta testing to get away from it all. I'm pretty sure the SvenCo-op team isn't like that, but man, I have had some bad experiences. Not to mention the time my dad got this little palm pilot thing to beta test... I never got so many phonecalls in a week. ;x

Svencoop team doesnt really ask you much, they just say 'please download the beta, and report any bugs you find'

]SK[
20-07-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Sven Viking
Should do... though this won't help you if you're not in the beta test.

Dang ;)

SilentMan
21-07-2003, 01:16 PM
Hey, will you guys tell us when it'salmost time up to donate to get the good stuff in 3.0? I want to know how much time I have to come up with the six bucks.

]SK[
22-07-2003, 01:40 AM
Why dont you just donate? Is $6 really going to bankrupt you?

Jeez :/

MedievalManIII
23-07-2003, 02:40 PM
unless, ur a hobo whos hijacking a wireless internet connection (from someone's router, obiously) and u steal power from the homeless shelter

wonder wut easter eggs the SC team will throw in for 3.0...
(and the guns for 3.0)

Lt.Chicken
23-07-2003, 04:03 PM
Hopefully chocolate filled or jelly ones... easter eggs i mean.