PDA

View Full Version : Stadium 3 .....is there a stadium 2 or 1

M o R p H e U s
19-07-2003, 07:07 PM
i like the stadium 3 map.....is there an ending to it or it ends once the time expires....and also is there a stadium 1 and 2 map out there somewhere....... i would like to play them...ty

AntiBlockerzGrunt
19-07-2003, 07:49 PM
There`s no ending for stadium3, you just basically pick monsters to either fight each other or fight them yourself. The map ends when the time runs out.

To answer your question, yes, there`s a stadium1 and stadium2, but trust me, you DON`T wanna venture back into them now that you`re playing the latest in the stadium series.

Even though the older ones have all the original Half-Life monsters available, there`d be servere lag due to the lack of the monster limitation feature in stadium3.

Still, if you`re determined to play the older versions, they can probably be found somewhere(like the old 1.9 installer).

Hope that helps. :)

EvilPentaPenguin
19-07-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by AntiBlockerzGrunt
Still, if you`re determined to play the older versions, they can probably be found somewhere(like the old 1.9 installer).

You can find them in the Shooter's mappack, which can be found on FilePlanet (:rolleyes:)

P.S. There's also a stadium x

Sven Viking
19-07-2003, 08:38 PM
If you download Shooter's map pack, extract it to a different directory and copy any needed files over. If you extract it ot SvenCoop\, it'll revert your copy back to v1.9.

M o R p H e U s
19-07-2003, 08:39 PM
thx for the help everyone .....srry for posting so many mssges today....new to this .....was excited to get answers solved...

Offwhitepenguin
21-07-2003, 10:26 PM
then put it in one post. It doesn't take 3, including 2 deathrows.

Irregular Hunter
22-07-2003, 01:29 AM
lol like I said

Originally posted by Irregular Hunter
hmm why not put all your questions into one thread? instead of posting a load of threads?

Anyways I hope your other answers will be solved if you ask