PDA

View Full Version : EXTENSION question

C-J
27-07-2003, 03:39 AM
Having recently discovered Sven Coop (through the articles in various places relating to plans for HL2) we're having the time of our lives.

However, on the map EXTENSION we appear to have hit a brickwall.

Context - You start in a small 'garage', with a ramp up to the left and a small area at the top. You have to get someone up into the security office by helping them on top of some cabinets. They then dive in a cupboard, crawl along a duct, drop down into the main room and hit the door open switch. You've then got a second open area with a truck parked at the right hand end, with a fixed mount heavy gun in front of it. Usinfg the gun to blow up an explosive storage tank at the far end of the space, you can then get up into another office/corridow area. There's 3 sentry guns to take out and a few zombies & headcrabs (which keep respawning).

And there we are stuck. We've got the trip bomb, we've got two corridor ends blocked with containers, a door planked up, part of the wall that may be weaker (as you can see the re-inforcing rods) and a few doors. We can't get passed the containers, and we can't blow anything up.

Help!

Thanks,

C-J

(GIT)r-man
27-07-2003, 03:54 AM
press your "use" button on the container blocking the door

;)

C-J
27-07-2003, 06:34 AM
Doh!

Thanks for you help.

CJ

DAN200
27-07-2003, 01:16 PM
Bah. Sorry about that. It seems lots of people get stuck on that tiny little bit :/ Maybe I should change it.... maybe.

R@lph VViggum
27-07-2003, 04:02 PM
If you're gonna re-compile the map, you should put a clip brush at the ceiling part of the train ride battle. This is so people in servers with low g on can't screw up the ceiling's movement. Just a suggestion Dan.

Honking Donkey
27-07-2003, 09:29 PM
Well...basically, the map wasnt ment to be played on low gravity, so i dont really see a necesity to fix that part...unless it really messes up the gameplay..

Lento
28-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Heh, you can also spray the roof in the trainride if you grenade jump sometimes, pretty fun.

The box is kinda funny because I think you can get squeezed to death by it. Everyone goes like: :eek: