PDA

View Full Version : I cant stand n00b servers

Resin Glazed Donut
31-07-2003, 11:28 PM
What server do the forum regulars usally play in, iv looked around and rarely bumped into people i know from here

EvilPentaPenguin
01-08-2003, 01:03 AM
If they're up, I almost always go to -=TransparenT=- (hosted by transparent) or Earlobes (hosted by suicidal).

If they're not up, then I choose between Mr Magic's 2 servers, or Bob-o's servers, depending on whos playing, how many are playing, and what maps being played.

Oh, and if r-man or sgts servers are up, I'll usually go to those first.

Mugsy2002
01-08-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by EvilPentaPenguin
If they're up, I almost always go to -=TransparenT=- (hosted by transparent) or Earlobes (hosted by suicidal).

If they're not up, then I choose between Mr Magic's 2 servers, or Bob-o's servers, depending on whos playing, how many are playing, and what maps being played.

Oh, and if r-man or sgts servers are up, I'll usually go to those first.

last time i went to Transperents, he renamed me because he though i wasn't an HB member, so i guess that one's outta the list. And i can't find Mr.Magic servers.Outta the list too.

I can't find any either.

Nemesis6
01-08-2003, 03:04 AM
Sometimes I play on the Blueyonder servers, but mostly, I play on my own; That gives me the power too crack down on morons!

FlashBang
01-08-2003, 03:21 AM
I usually search for r-man's server, then check who's on mr. magic's, then just browse the whole list for listenservers I know the hosts. If someone's being an ass on those, I know someone's there to kick some ass (even if I first have to explain them how to do so).

Generally, get something like the all seeing eye and you can check who's on all the servers and see who you want to play with.

cya
- Flash

p.s.: if you want to play with me, I'm often on servers as "Shaving Ryan's Privates", "FlashBang", "Not FlashBang" or some version of "Lord of the Buttnuggets"

evangelion unit 0
01-08-2003, 03:54 AM
im always on at quiet times so i just play in transparent, floppydrive (when its working) or hellzkitchen sometimes i go into n00b servers and err well lets leave it at that ;)

Nih
01-08-2003, 06:00 AM
I normally play on Ravensdream and Ravensdream SP, and i almost never see a n00b. But that's probably just because n00bs doesn't know how to download custom maps.

SEebiass
01-08-2003, 08:20 AM
Right now i usually play on:
Mr.Magic's Svencoop 2
bygames svencoop 1
bygames svencoop 2

Atleast there are good enough ping at those server...
More then half of the server you guys play on i can't because i have to shitty ping... (live in norway)

Alpha571
01-08-2003, 09:53 AM
Generally, ill be on Transparent, because im an admin :D
But occasially when i get sick of 300 ping ill play in a US server so i get lower ping.

Resin Glazed Donut
01-08-2003, 05:20 PM
So most of you goto transparent. Hmm, imma go check it out now :D

Mr. Chris
01-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Hardrive, Blueyonder & Hellzkitchen

Resin Glazed Donut
02-08-2003, 08:54 PM
I never even see Transparent up...

WHAT THE FUDGE!?:mad:

Puchi
02-08-2003, 09:13 PM
hellzkitchen I/II
blueyonder I/II
bob~o~buds I/II
mr magic
nice and cosey
and The Gate

i'm very particular with the maps and i have a *@!ยง connection so i choose wisely if i play..
oh and sometimes there are too much players o.O (6 are good, 8 is much, 10 is too much)

Hezus
03-08-2003, 12:17 PM
I hardly play SvenCoop online.. I hardly play anything online anymore that is. I have no time for that, and my 56 K connection isn`t really fair anymore. I used to play TFC years ago because quite a few ppl had 56 K, but now there are almost only LPB`s, I`m not even talking about CS. Only LPB`s there..

Just online gaming isn`t interresting for me. Lack of connection speed and contact with your fellow players makes it udderly boring...

NOLF
03-08-2003, 12:44 PM
Click my signature to view Frenchys website which has sven, 2 dods and tfc.

Slidje
04-08-2003, 06:28 AM
i cant stand arrogant regulars. if theres one thing im glad of its new people playing svencoop. if you cant lower yourself into helping a newbie you should make your own locked server

ShellShock7
04-08-2003, 03:59 PM
I normaly play on Hellzkitchenservers under the name "Sh3llSh0ck".

ricklokhert22
07-08-2003, 03:05 PM
I Play On Hellzkitchen or mr magic under the name Rick Or Vash both with the tag (AoH)

PD-KC
07-08-2003, 03:35 PM
I can't believe that nobody mentioned Lentoman's Server! I have never seen a newbie there, or ill behaviour. All the maps are custom, (with the exception of the occasional Wired) so new people mostly stay out, and only dedicated people join. And there are many admins online too... sometimes it seems like all the players are admins. :D Many regulars too, like HB people and of course, Lentoman himself.

I recommend it. If you don't mind downloading 50'ish maps for it. :)

Panzerfaust
07-08-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Resin Glazed Donut
I never even see Transparent up...

WHAT THE FUDGE!?:mad:

Trans has a dynamic IP.

Lento
07-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Ye my server will be up again this weekend, 212.181.53.32:27016 as usual and hopefully a little less laggy and yarrayarrayarra.

About maps, I'll try to set up a dl webpage, no guarantees though.