PDA

View Full Version : IPs to play SVENCOOP

RebelJeeper
15-08-2003, 03:57 PM
I am new to the SVENCOOP world. I am looking for some nice and friendly places to play. I was a C&C junkie but am tired of RTS games. Can anyone give me some places to play? thanks

Qwerty
15-08-2003, 05:07 PM
Yes. Please connect to 12.218.100.233:27014. Open up Sven Coop, then click on Console on the top. Then type 'connect 12.218.100.233:27014' in without the ' symbols or just copy that command by highlighitng it and pressing CTRL C. Then go to your console and lastly, press CTRL V and then Enter to connect. Welcome to the server. It's called ([Solar Eclipse Classic]) and is owned by me and my clan HLR. Half-Life Realm. It runs off my computer, which is perfectly fine because it really does seem like its running off a REAL server machine. It uses Hi-Speed Cable (not broadband), uses an AMD Athlon XP 1700+ Processor (currently overclocked to 1.9ghz), 128mb DDR PC2700 RAM (512mb is being donated sometime). Enjoy my server.

Third to last, download all 6 map packs at www.svencoop.com on the Files Section to be able to play all maps except for 4 maps: sc_party, sc_party2pl1, hlr_hammer, hlr_hammer2 (your lucky if u dl this, i gave up on it). Don't worry, you can get 2/4 maps by right clicking on the links in my signature and then clicking Save As. You can get hlr_hammer in the Map Showcase. To get to map showcase, go to www.svencoop.com/forums/ and scroll down until you see Map Showcase. You should find hlr_hammer topic post somewhere on the top of the page.

Second to last, HLR clan is recruiting members. If you want to join, e-mail me at hlrse@yahoo.com with your Username that you use for Half-Life Sven Co-Operation.

Last, you can get a popular model pack made by me that includes the cartoony grunt models on toonrun1 converted to player models and the Halo Player Model as two examples. Welcome to the community and thank you for asking of Server IP's.

-[HLR]Qwerty (Server Administrator, Clan Administrator, Mapper)

Edit: P.S. I didn't notice I changed my signature adding hlr_hammer to it. You can do it here isntead of going to different places of the forum. But feel free to go to the Map Showcase anyway. There are loads of maps there made by Sven Coop players like you.

Slidje
15-08-2003, 05:36 PM
look in server hole. you can also get a comprehensive server list just by updating internet games when svencoop is filtered

RebelJeeper
16-08-2003, 09:48 AM
I try to update in the internet games section and it does not show any svencoop games running. It actually only showa bout 4000 servers which can't be right. Any ideas?
thanks

Creeps
16-08-2003, 09:51 AM
turn on the svencoop filter.

Malek
16-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Click on Filter, then check "Are play game" and switch it to Sven. Then press OK then Update.

That should help.

cscarlet
17-08-2003, 04:20 AM
cable is a form of broadband