PDA

View Full Version : Op4 Sp Maps For SC

bmôôre
08-09-2003, 03:18 PM
just wondering if opposing force SP maps could be put into sven co-op edited w/ the new entities for people to play? and if u dont have op4 then i guess u couldnt play it, op4 is fun i think it'd be tight if we could play those maps in SC.

EvilPentaPenguin
08-09-2003, 03:28 PM
Guardian is hacking the maps, making them have sc monsters, and work better in multiplayer (like he did with HL SP.) It will be available to all who have Opposing Force installed, when it's finished. Just be patient ;)

bmôôre
08-09-2003, 03:31 PM
thats cool, so do you know if it'll be available for 3.0?

[kk]Guardian-tpf-
08-09-2003, 05:35 PM
Its actually finished, well except for the final map... :)
I will start going back though to make sure the bugs are gone and make things harder or easier.
Also, if anyone has any ideas for the final map email me:
jasonleyva@hotmail.com
Be reasonable, don't tell me things like a totally new monster with 12 different attacks :/

bmôôre
08-09-2003, 08:30 PM
Are there a lot of op4 grunts added? because i remember in sp i found like 10 grunts threw the whole game that helped me, but then when your gordon freeman u kill like 500 grunts funny how gordon finds about 500 and adrian finds about 10 lol

tweak
08-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by bmôôre
Are there a lot of op4 grunts added? because i remember in sp i found like 10 grunts threw the whole game that helped me, but then when your gordon freeman u kill like 500 grunts funny how gordon finds about 500 and adrian finds about 10 lol Well, I think they were both in different places.

[kk]Guardian-tpf-
08-09-2003, 08:38 PM
One of the new changes to half-life singleplayer is the addition of opfor grunts :D, remember though they're not freeman's friends :).
From the looks of it, I might add a grunt or two in each area you find them at, you're going to need their help when you fight the assassins and x aliens.

bmôôre
08-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by tweak
Well, I think they were both in different places. But when freeman found the grunts they were in grunts of 10, or 20. in op4 they were in small groups of like 3.

So will all the old HL SP level;s be edited w/ the new entities in 3.0...?

[kk]Guardian-tpf-
08-09-2003, 09:56 PM
The newest half-life sp will be with 3.0 :)
As for freeman fighting grunts, go back to playing NORMAL half-life and not my version, you'll notice that he only fights them in groups of like 3-5, and about 3 groups max in a map. The only exception I can think of is the maps with the osprey that drop off more grunts.

corebob
12-09-2003, 03:25 PM
Hey that sounds pretty cool now all we need is blue shift!:D I can't wait email me when its done at C0SeN1@yahoo.com

[kk]Guardian-tpf-
12-09-2003, 03:33 PM
I won't be doing blue shift... half-life 2 will be coming soon and I want to make the singleplayer for svencoop 2 =)
As for emailing you... the sventeam will probably post the file and an announcement like they did with half-life singleplayer.