PDA

View Full Version : IDEAS From the PollutEd MinD Of FbT (FirEbeLlYToaD) now known as Gohoshi

Gohoshi
30-10-2001, 12:29 PM
this was a bad message BAAAAAAAD!

Sankis
31-10-2001, 05:52 PM
All of that is Possible except the cutscene...the other stuff is dumb

KracKiwi
31-10-2001, 10:59 PM
your train of thought is that of a small sea sponge.

~Krac

Gohoshi
01-11-2001, 07:55 AM
please don't make anymore replys on that subject .I usually don't screw up so badly in my ideas.(Triple all-nighters and only coffee to drink do that to me.)I'm very sorry for the headaches i've caused ppl.

Gohoshi
01-11-2001, 08:05 AM
The train idea isn't as bad as it seems if i can explain it correctly(Not Tired and Hyper(Don't know how that works out)).
Most maps work on the basis of the players being shinig pillars of morals. A beacon of hope to the NPC's. That's what i find annoying. The bias towards evil based games.
let me now explain the map.
the players will start in 1 of 4 map start points.
1.The helicopter.
2.The Passenger cart in a small train at a parralel track.
3.A train station in a small town.
4.A jail "IN" the small town.

1.First the players in the train station have to stop the train.
they go to the telegraph center . break the door down by shooting the door. then they use the telegraph which causes the train to stop at the station. if they use it again. the small train stops at that station. If they don't it de-rails on its way to the next station.
2.they must then break their friends out of jail. they go to the munitions depot kill the 4 "EVIL" barney's. then open the door. they use key a box with the words T.N.T. then they use key the jail wall to blow it open.
or they storm the jail and go through 25 "EVIL" barneys.
3. They band to gether and as soon as they go to the train station the big train leaves.
they have to take the small train and follow it.
the helicopter players drop off on ther train.
they stop the train by use keying the panel in the front. the small train players then jump onto the other train and go to the vaulty. after a video clip of the room. a Custom "EVIL" barney sheriff arrives and a shootout occurs. he has 1150 H.P.
4.Use key on vault from the dead sheriff.
put a bomb on the train by use keying the vault after getting loot.(For hidden level)
start train back up so it crash's into town.
5.get off train before it crash's into town.