PDA

View Full Version : can't play SC3.0

Corporal Calhoun
27-12-2003, 10:48 PM
I started up Sven Co-op a minute ago and requested a server list and it said something like "no servers responded to query." so then I exited Sven Co-op and right clicked on Steam and accessed servers, it got the HL ones fine and then I launched Sven Co-op and it crashed and now it won't start and it gives no error message at all can anyone help me?

EDIT: the game starts up now but it still says "No Internet games responded to query."

Sheiwn2
27-12-2003, 10:54 PM
Steam bug. (I think) Sence it's not an offical steam mod, it will do that. I could be wrong.

Corporal Calhoun
27-12-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Sheiwn2
Steam bug. (I think) Sence it's not an offical steam mod, it will do that. I could be wrong.

well what do I do to fix this? it crashes on start and when it doesn't it doesn't show any servers at all

EDIT: maybe I should have also mentioned this happened after I changed my cl_rate and stuff (I copied the settings from my tfc config which made my ping go down while playing TFC and posted it in my autoexec.cfg in Sven Co-op for Steam)

Sheiwn2
28-12-2003, 09:32 AM
Close Steam. Go in your Steam folder. Delete the file: ClientRegistry.blob. Then restart Steam and Steam will update. Then open Sven Co-op and it should work now.