PDA

View Full Version : Steam ID?

goanna
30-12-2003, 08:45 AM
I typed "status" in the console to find my Steam ID and this is what I got:

userid uniqueid
1 VALVE_ID_LOOPBACK

Is this what I'm supposed to put in my SvenCoop/addons/adminmod/config/users.ini file

Puchi
30-12-2003, 10:05 AM
type "status" in console when you play online: your steamID is the thingy with STEAM_?:?:???? beside your name (replace ? with numbers)

Mr. Chris
30-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by goanna userid uniqueid
1 VALVE_ID_LOOPBACK

valve_id_loopback is what shows if you are hosting a server. Also, none of the server side addons currently work with Steam until the coders of the programs update them.

OT: I wish I can use electric crowbar and gilded uzis even though I donated during the 2.0f-2.1 period. :(

goanna
30-12-2003, 04:34 PM
Strange, had to join another server to get my ID. Thanks.

Raging_Wulf
30-12-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Chris
Also, none of the server side addons currently work with Steam until the coders of the programs update them.Actually, most of them do. You basically just type in the SteamID instead of the WonID and it should work.

Your SteamID can also be found out by opening Steam.log inside your Steam folder, looking on the very right side of the text you usually see it as STEAM_0:0:1337 (made up)

goanna
31-12-2003, 05:19 AM
When I pull down my console it says: "can have guilded uzis Yes" and I haven't donated. Figures, I don't even care for uzis.