PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm gonna tweak my map so it's gonna be easier

empty
08-11-2001, 05:44 PM
Lots of people had complained about how hard ck_hunter is. I DID tell you that teamwork is required for success, however I'm still going to try to find out what's your best level.

The football field has to have the following enemies:
Garg (ONLY 1)
Big Momma (OPTIONAL, MOST IS 1)
Bullsquid
Headcrab
Alien Grunt
Alien Slave

The basketball court has only human grunts and assassins.

Ok, now tell me how many of each enemy you want. The garg is restricted to 1. The big momma is optional, but the most big momma it can have is 1. Also tell me what's the optimal skill level for the map (mine is on hard) and what's the perfect rate of healing in the arenas. The next version of my map depends on your feedback!!!

PaulJ_85
08-11-2001, 06:47 PM
I think it'd have been ok, if the Monsters didn't respawn imediately after you killed them.

empty
08-11-2001, 06:49 PM
So what's the optimal delay between kills? Currently it's 10 secs for garg, 7 secs for big momma, and 1 sec for all the other monsters.

empty
08-11-2001, 07:54 PM
Last chance to change stuff before I release my version 2. All the enemies except for the garg/big momma have 55 seconds before respawn. The garg has 350 secs. The big momma has 240 secs. If you want to change it, TELL ME NOW. If you're content with it, TELL ME NOW ANYWAY.