PDA

View Full Version : Game Wont Launch With steam

OceansideSpoiler
18-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Ya, used to play this on the WON system all the time, but since it seemed that the steam system was stable i installed that and therefore transfreed everything. So i finally got back to playing SC, i download this and install it, i also installed the RE pack...everytime i try to connect to a game i get a message like "CONNECTION TO SERVER LOST DURING LEVEL CHANGE" or something...or i time out....than sometimes it completely crashes after that giving me an error message i haven't yet memorized after seeing it for so long...all i want to do is play this frickin game!

cscarlet
19-03-2004, 08:23 AM
double click on half life and make sure steam downloads all the files it needs for it, make sure u can play half life then after go back to svencoop and see if this has made any difference

OceansideSpoiler
21-03-2004, 01:46 PM
Dont u think ive tried that

Dayglo
21-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by OceansideSpoiler
Dont u think ive tried that
Well, seeing as Chris can only go on the info you gave him, I would say no, he didn't think you had tried that. :rolleyes:

Personally, I would reinstall SC; if no luck with that then reinstall Steam. Or have you tried that already too? :p

OceansideSpoiler
23-03-2004, 05:08 PM
hey, i re-installed steam about .0000019 seconds b4 coming here, seems to work fine....thanks for all the help, and me being a dick...ya know....irrated...thanks guys