PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield2 First Look

}{aVoK
04-12-2001, 08:58 PM
I know you guys couldn't wait for Battlefield2. (sarcasm)
Features:

*Low r_speeds. (Because Battlefield sucked)
*Less monsters.
*More challenging terrain. (Still pretty difficult)
*3 New Arenas! (Or was it 4...)
*New observation deck!
*Secrets!

Here is the first ever shot of Battlefield2. It's a picture of the observation deck. It's a shot from Worldcraft. The observation deck isn't completely finished. I didn't add the doors becasue I need easy access between arenas.

One more thing, me and Sierra are re-releasing the original Battlefield. This time the r_speeds will be low and downloading it will not be a waste of time. The arenas are a little different. Also, with the re-released Battlefield we might release Battlefield_fun, which is a map where you are very tiny. It's pretty fun, and it's just a little bonus.

**Please give me your opinions about everything I have told you here.** Thanks

}{aVoK

Rune "Viking"
05-12-2001, 08:50 AM
You should take away all the weapons you start with, caus I managed to smuggle them through the weaponstrip

KracKiwi
05-12-2001, 07:25 PM
hey! that doesn't look like a battlefield, that looks like a lab! ;)

~Krac

}{aVoK
05-12-2001, 10:14 PM
yea i figured outt he weaponstrip bug.....its the observation deck of course its not a field :).......more soon

Undeadenemy
08-12-2001, 10:02 AM
Try putting some trim brushes around the doors. The simple holes in the walls looks very amature. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking down at your map, I can't say anything cause I havn't released, but it could do with some trim brushes.

}{aVoK
09-12-2001, 09:14 PM
yea of course...like i said the holesa re just for me to get around the arenas easily...thanx 4 the input

Zealot
11-12-2001, 01:50 AM
sorry to rain your parade, but

what happened to mar sara? (was it that? the Star Craft one)

KracKiwi
11-12-2001, 02:56 AM
psssssst... check out my sig....

btw, im trying to work out the complex-ass entities for marsara at the moment.. :)

~Krac

bmôôre
11-12-2001, 07:14 PM
Have an areana where assassins and friendly assassins fight.

Malachi
11-12-2001, 07:47 PM
Hey, aren't you working on a mod or something, }{aVoK?

}{aVoK
16-12-2001, 01:08 PM
Yes, I am working on a MOD. We don't have a name yet, but it's like gangters and cops and stuff. Anyways, I'll save this for another forum. Battlefield 2 coming soon!

Arbron
18-12-2001, 08:52 PM
You should use pics from ingame. Gives them a better look when people look at them. It looks good for a start though.