PDA

View Full Version : Sven Read This! This Is What You Wanted For A Long Time

LiquidSnake
10-12-2001, 04:52 AM
yo sup, liquidsnake is in town again :p
and im here with a hot server just ready right next to me :rolleyes:
Yeah, im gonna make it a sc server but i need these stuff from Sven, or some other dudes-

i need:

mapcycle.txt
server.cfg
maps
and other crap :D

so just mail me those stuff and ill post up a server
o yea, and i changed my name to -> Shadow

Bob-o
10-12-2001, 03:58 PM
uhm.. you have all that.. if it's not in the svencoop folder, copy over the valve one since those are what it will use if there are none in the svencoop folder.

LiquidSnake
11-12-2001, 07:05 AM
hmm bob-o.... wait... did i ask u this question?

Bob-o
11-12-2001, 03:54 PM
no but why do you need it from him?
if it's for an undisclosed reason, couldn't you just PM him, e-mail him, or ICQ him?

Hezus
15-12-2001, 06:57 PM
hmm, only one read conclusion : SPAM ! :D

60 Megabyte File
16-12-2001, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by LiquidSnake
o yea, and i changed my name to -> Shadow

Isn't there already a person named Shadow who is also a forum regular?

LiquidSnake
17-12-2001, 10:07 PM
There might be a regular named Shadow but do i care? Well, im not really a regular anymore, i was but now i got tons of other stuff to do other than svencoop so i just play svencoop sometimes....

Well i got the server up and running

43.233.40.26:27018

is the IP address for my Server

http://isweb38.infoseek.co.jp/play/nmshad0w/mappack1.zip

is the custom maps that are being played in my server if you dont have them, i think it was...

Jailbreak
Jailbreak2
Powernode
Gruntwar

I will be adding more maps as time passes...

and Hezus....
this is not a spam, À‚Á‚Ä—Ç‚µ

and Bob-o, i also want other guys opinions like yours to make better mapcycle and other stuff.

(8)
17-12-2001, 11:33 PM
Y'know how you said it was what Sven has wanted for a long time, do you mean that you're serving from NZ? if so, cool!!

Oh dude, get the Operation Retribution maps, they're real good. And I suggest that you maybe take out some of the default maps because even if they're good for newbies, they're boring as hell once you've played them heaps, like probably most of us here.

Other maps I suggest:
Durga
The Dogs map pack

Actually, most of the maps in the files section are pretty good... But don't let me hog all the posting.

Bob-o
18-12-2001, 12:20 AM
ok, here's a tip: DONT RUN STADIUM!!!
That's the newby-idiot's favorite map!! Server Crash-O-Matic..
I actually moved the maps out of the map folder so none of my admins can run it anyways....

LiquidSnake
18-12-2001, 04:27 AM
well, i always knew that stadium wasn't good...
ill put Durga and some other maps in to the server as well.

The server is not really located in NZ but it is closer to NZ than america or the UK...

LiquidSnake
18-12-2001, 04:31 AM
Yeah, i been sticking with Svencoop for some long time.... before you came Bob-o. So i know some maps around here :p

King Cobra
18-12-2001, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by (8)

Actually, most of the maps in the files section are pretty good... But don't let me hog all the posting. [/B]

Yeah i agree, especially that Warhouse map. Wow that's a good map.....*whistles*

LiquidSnake
20-12-2001, 10:13 PM
yep :p
i always loved that map...
i wonder when Warhouse2 is comming out :D

well the internet provider forced an IP change so the new ip is...

202.210.230.28:27018

(8)
26-12-2001, 06:08 AM
Time is 11:50pm NZST Dec. 26th. I just entered the IP into Gamespy 3D, Server running cstrike, map de_cbble.

Oooh not running Sven Coop eh?

...........:p

Doble04
28-12-2001, 11:41 PM
Maybe he's dyslexic. CS == SC in his world :D :D :D.

Bob-o
29-12-2001, 12:39 AM
Liquid snake, Ive been playig SC for a while, but only on my old friend's server who recently was reduced to a 56K.. :p I just joined the forums recently... (actually, before that date, I asked sven to delete my account cause for some fucked up reason, it BROKE, so the date there is a few months later then when I first joined)