PDA

View Full Version : Opposing Force On Sven-Coop Yes i did it.

Frozar
03-01-2005, 07:51 PM
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
----------------------------

OpFor SP Maps for Sven Co-op

1.Credits/Contact
2.Install
3.Thank You

1. Credits & Contacts

Made By:Fr0zar^ & Rikko
Idea By:Fr0zar^ & Rikko
Stuffed By:Fr0zar^
Model Stuff By:Fr0zar^
Sounds Stuff By:Fr0zar^
Ah well Everyting by Fr0zar^ Execpt The Idea's And Server Testings. They where by Rikko

Fr0zar^ Aka M00Hacker^ msn : dbzmaster@hotmail.com
Rikko : kex63@hotmail.com

Littly Story:

After we play'd Sven Co-op That much, And Hl1 maps Play'd We Where Thinkin about someting Original,
We Decided to try Opposing Force Cause that Game is so that nice.
One of the best with Blue shift, So first we tried to play The SP Maps of it while starting server.
That did not work!, No models No Stuff Nothing good!
So i decided to fish out things with them and now ive mixed them up with Sven Co-op.

2. Installation

Extract the 2 Parts To Your Sven Co-op

To Your Sven Co-op Folder

C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\(youremail)\hl\SvenCoop\
Or
C:\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\(youremail)\hl\SvenCoop\

NOTICE!! MAKE BACKUPS OF YOUR Models & Sounds Folder.

:garg: And Another NOTICE: The Working with the new weapons can not work correctly Picking Up the machine gun (PARA Gun)
Or any other gun that Sven Coop Not Have

3. Thank You

Thank You that u have been intrested

That was the Readme, Anyways it are both 35mb Rar's i splitted it up. Anyone Knows a Good Host site? Please Answer...

Oh and some sounds like if ur in the plain Your leader normally saying stuff, but you wont hear any of them unless he shouts and he jumps out etc. But The most sounds like Barney works But about Otis im not THAT sure but when he opens the door for you it works what he says, so Give me a site And i will see some OPFOR Single Player Maps :D ^^

Oh and the thing i almost Forgot:

Discuss About This Pack

Hell-met
03-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Well , im sure it took you a long time to make this but i thought it was Guardian's job to do this :confused:

and by the way , where is the download link ?

Frozar
03-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Ehm no not long i just did it in 2 hours, only Guardian Should really Make it Spawnin without weapon and that stuff this is just a beta i did not configurated it. This is just fast i didnt made u begin with no weapon at start and the skills. just normal Half Life Attack And Yes This is with the OPFOR Weapon models. ^^

Dont Expect that much of it its just OPFOR ^^ and u have a single spawn point and no other spawn point unless where u started @ the map (a new part)

Oh and i think guardian will make it BUG Free

Frozar
03-01-2005, 08:18 PM
If u see any Missing Files REPORT IT IMMEADIATLY!

but ive checked all maps for now all works fine oh and u also get the OPFOR HUD for sven coop that rocks also

And i need some EntRippers... Cause a dumb noob can go back to the map u played before and then u start from there again so... :hev: i need some Entrippers or what or Map Hackers to hack the maps to place obsticals before it or just get ent and do it your own or just load the map again and ban the noob

Cyclops
04-01-2005, 01:35 AM
Guardian IS converting Opposing force to be used in Sven Co-op. He is one talented Ripent'er, and has almost done it if this thread is anythign to go by.

http://www.svencoop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23499

Dont waste your time trying to do your own. Especially because he is almost done and is predicting a release after 3.5.

(NOTE: Im not trying to flame anyone here. That dont waste your time comment is really meaning dont waste your time! Its better to wait for Guardian's version than to try to set up your own version, just to have it dissapear once guardian gets his out...)

Frozar
04-01-2005, 10:00 AM
Well i mean, hes releasing after 3.5, There's no Realesing date yet of it i mean they better could use one now, and besides i'd done nothing wrong i'd just released a OPFOR SP Mode but why if no one helps me for a Host... Just i can make some other Server owners Happy. Only a free host, ftp or http i dont care 40 mb limit per account no problem then. Something like tripod lycos, thats only that slow :(

Suicidal
05-01-2005, 05:02 PM
If youve made it then release the ripent files with a batch. I dont think its legal to actually give the maps themselves.

Nero
06-01-2005, 12:47 AM
Of course it's not legal.
Zomg a criminal on sven co-op forums! >_< :wtf:

cscarlet
06-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Nope it aint legal, therefore you won't actually be making any server owners happy if they get forced to close

Frozar
06-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Well sorry but i dont have time for guardian to wait and besides i can save my self with rikko we dont need these Opposing force guns ! and they did it really BIG Toolate to import Opposing Force Stuff!

Frozar
06-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Well , im sure it took you a long time to make this but i thought it was Guardian's job to do this :confused:

and by the way , where is the download link ?

Hell met lol i asked for a good hostin site
:) if sum1 can sponsor it (or how its called) :clean:

your evil twin
23-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Erm, you say it isn't legal, but Opposing Force has been released for free on Steam to everyone. Which means anyone that has half-life can have oppoisng force for free. So I dont' see what's wrong with putting the files on the internet.

I can't ripent anything since my copmuter crashed half way through updating the microsoft .NET thing that GCFscape needs to work; as a result, GCFscape doesn't work and I can not uninstall or reinstall .NET, I get error messages.

Umbrella.|barney
25-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Ehm no not long i just did it in 2 hours, only Guardian Should really Make it Spawnin without weapon and that stuff this is just a beta i did not configurated it. This is just fast i didnt made u begin with no weapon at start and the skills. just normal Half Life Attack And Yes This is with the OPFOR Weapon models. ^^

Dont Expect that much of it its just OPFOR ^^ and u have a single spawn point and no other spawn point unless where u started @ the map (a new part)

Oh and i think guardian will make it BUG Free

n1 i made the very same pack with blueshift for svencoop about 1 year ago

try getting blueshift for svencoop its hellhard

Slidje
25-01-2005, 05:32 PM
n1 i made the very same pack with blueshift for svencoop about 1 year ago
try getting blueshift for svencoop its hellhard

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005BIQK/qid=1106688323/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-4175971-4017621?v=glance&s=software&n=507846

yeah its really hard to buy games

Toxic
25-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Erm, you say it isn't legal, but Opposing Force has been released for free on Steam to everyone. Which means anyone that has half-life can have oppoisng force for free. So I dont' see what's wrong with putting the files on the internet.
thats only op4 multiplayer..

Scarlet spidey
25-01-2005, 11:55 PM
thats only op4 multiplayer..
No it's not.

Cyclops
26-01-2005, 05:48 AM
it is the full package, but If distributing the maps, you could provide someone with WON HL the OP4 gameplay...

Toxic
27-01-2005, 12:37 PM
strange...when i download op4 on steam i can only play multiplayer..

Nev
27-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Tried "New Game"?

Umbrella.|barney
27-01-2005, 12:55 PM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005BIQK/qid=1106688323/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-4175971-4017621?v=glance&s=software&n=507846

yeah its really hard to buy games

you must be poor then o well

no its hard to make a svencoop blueshift&oppsing forces pack for svencoop

if you did read

XenoBorg
29-01-2005, 01:35 PM
were download? id like to see this

^DiZnEy^
29-01-2005, 01:39 PM
were download? id like to see this
I don`t think they`re done yet.

LaggedRabbit
05-02-2005, 01:39 AM

OpFor SP Maps for Sven Co-op

1. Credits & Contacts

Made By:Fr0zar^ & Rikko
Idea By:Fr0zar^ & Rikko
Stuffed By:Fr0zar^
Model Stuff By:Fr0zar^
Sounds Stuff By:Fr0zar^
Ah well Everyting by Fr0zar^ Execpt The Idea's And Server Testings. They where by Rikko

That was the Readme, Anyways it are both 35mb Rar's i splitted it up. Anyone Knows a Good Host site? Please Answer...
It's amazing how some people wouldn't have the slightest idea what the word Credit actually means.
Some bozo packs his opfor directory into a rar and then claims he made everything in it ??

The only amazing thing about this thread is why it hasn't been DR'ed ..
(every single item above is the copyright of Gearbox ...
He should be calling the Opfor pirate pack if his readme was really accurate)

I hate to back seat moderate .. but if someone from Valve see's this they'll be mighty pissed off.

[kk]Guardian-tpf-
06-02-2005, 03:02 PM
I got permission for doing opfor for sven because my installation will require you to have the steam version of opfor installed.
If what laggedrabbit is saying is true than i recommend you remove the file or the link before you get into trouble.

*off topic* 400th post :D