PDA

View Full Version : Case Closed Freezing Bug

D7*.Hydrogen
17-03-2005, 11:39 AM
hey...in a most of the case closed map at some area i will experience some freezing....like Case6 after the stairs with tons of tripmines u enter a room once i see a power panel alike stuff...i get freezed and its like...it wont auto crash..its just freeze there and does nothing expect the sound keep jerking and pissing me off for keep on restart and restart and restart till i pissed and post a msg here....dont ask me any stupid question...i already get the patch installed and i am not running mod....like ENT or what so ever i am not running them

Hezus
17-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Hmm.. doesn't sound like a map bug to me, because you're not walking through a trigger at that point or so, the map should be "static" at that point. This sounds more like a hardware problem or someting. You have custom sounds for grunts or problems with alien grunts on other maps ?

I need some more info here. Always crashes at that same point ? Having more problems or on other maps/mods/games ? Hardware configurations ?

(btw. the map your referring to is case5a)

D7*.Hydrogen
18-03-2005, 12:55 AM
everything is in original status...did't changet he sound nor model stuff and i am currently running on Intel Celeron 2.53Ghz with 512ddr ram graphic card is Gforce 4 Mx440 with AGP 8X

D7*.Hydrogen
20-03-2005, 11:16 PM
i notice something not only Case close is like that....but i also notice something the Fps did't cause me to crash instead....i think i brush over 512 limit...but i ain't running any plugin...can .CFG file cause me to brush over 512 limit?