PDA

View Full Version : Small sc_marsara update - modeler needed!

KracKiwi
22-12-2001, 06:17 PM
ftp://211.54.184.205/iwikcark/marsara/zergling_wc_kk.gif

yup, made that zergling in worldcraft (since i have no idea how to model). I think it came out rather good.. i just need someone to help me out by creating the model (will replace zombie or headcrab) and animations (i can do the skin, all i need is a basic layout).

The model should be fairly easy, since every triangle you need is layed right out in worldcraft, the animations on the otherhand will be harder (very feasable though).

you can get the rmf + map file right here:
ftp://211.54.184.205/iwikcark/marsara/zergling.rmf
ftp://211.54.184.205/iwikcark/marsara/zergling.map

if you're really interested in helpin me out, private message me (http://www.svencoop.com/forums/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=21) or email me at KracKiwi@hotmail.com

~Krac

Undeadenemy
24-12-2001, 03:55 PM
Wow really nice work Krac. Too bad you don't know how to model otherwise you'd take right to it. I wish I knew, I'd help you if I did. Just can't seem to find any newbie tutorials. :(

Rune "Viking"
24-12-2001, 10:38 PM
arent the zerglings bigger in StC? Or has blizzard been messin with the videos again?? Jeeez
Great work..

Arbron
25-12-2001, 01:37 AM
If someone can tell me how to convert that into Milkshake then I know how to skin it (the texture will probably need some changing).

Zealot
25-12-2001, 06:18 AM
in game the zerglings are bigger, but in cut scenes i'm pretty sure they're quite small, like hip hight, while hydralisk are taller then humans