PDA

View Full Version : Danceing?

ZanderArch
25-06-2005, 11:56 PM
This is proably an uber-n00blar question, but how do you dance? I've seen people useing the HGrunt Model 'lean' forward and backward, spin around, and break dance like that.
I also saw someone with the ASWAT model do it to.
Can any one help me?
If anyone asks, I'll get some screenshots.

El Gringo
26-06-2005, 12:02 AM
The animations of the original hgrunt model are incompatible with the Sven Co-op ones and the models act weird. I think it's that, if not, it's a incompatibility with something else like bones.
ASWAT model doing that? Weird.

Lai
26-06-2005, 01:38 AM
Perhaps screenshots would help is figure out if this is a model error or not. Though...Dancing...

darkjoke
26-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Humm, I use alot of custom models and meny of them when I have the crowbar out the model would lean backwards and put there arms in the air. I dont know if its my computer or if the model itselfs was made funny?

Hezus
26-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Public poll demanded monster dancing 4 years ago, although it was never implented.

The other models are the ones that are not compatible with 3.0 animations.

ZanderArch
26-06-2005, 01:05 PM
Darkjoke, that is an error in the model, I get it to. For some reason the animations are messed up, but that's not the dance I'm talking about. I got a few screenshots; all taken last night in Crazymaze on the server Cafe of Rabid Snarks-- I play there alot now they got a time reward system.

^DiZnEy^
26-06-2005, 01:28 PM
They are just pitching themselves up.

cl_pitchup 89
cl_pitchdown 89

That is the default version.

If you double it and look up or down you will notise that you can go more up or down than you could before. It would look like you are leaning alot back or forward. If you want to be real wild, this should be some wild dance:

cl_pitchup 99999999
cl_pitchdown 99999999
sensitivity 100

The pitch gets set to nearly unlimited and the sensitivity makes your mouse so sensitive that if you move it a little bit it would look like you break your back ten times a second.

ZanderArch
26-06-2005, 01:45 PM
^DiZnEy^... I love you. Thank you very much, thos will be bound to some keys and the dancing will begin. :D

Geogriffith
26-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Wow, with that and the color change stuff, you can really party down with your avatar. Who knew all this stuff got sent to the server?

LightBlade005
26-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Darkjoke, that is an error in the model, I get it to. For some reason the animations are messed up, but that's not the dance I'm talking about. I got a few screenshots; all taken last night in Crazymaze on the server Cafe of Rabid Snarks-- I play there alot now they got a time reward system.
dude, were DID they get that grunt model?? :wtf:

Svengali
26-03-2006, 01:52 PM
They are just pitching themselves up.

Is there a way to make those increase by pressing a binded key? Like '"bind" "+" "cl_pitchup +10"'?

Suicidal
26-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Just move your mouse all around, keep pressing crouch and jump and you have an instant disco.

ZanderArch
27-03-2006, 03:43 PM
THREAD NECROMANCY!
omg

hydeph
27-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Drop the 'e' and add 'ing'.

It's not that hard of a concept.

^DiZnEy^
28-03-2006, 03:55 AM
Is there a way to make those increase by pressing a binded key? Like '"bind" "+" "cl_pitchup +10"'?

Last time I played SvenCo-op, which was a great while ago, players had to bind every smallest thing. The entire keyboard bound up with quick commands directed towards useless plugins, even binding up the default combat keys. It kind of annoyed me. :\

Before you try this, you will have to find your current mouse sensitivity by executing sensitivity ingame or checking config.cfg located directly within your SvenCoop/ folder.

"cl_pitchup" "89"
"cl_pitchdown" "89"
"sensitivity" "X"
I shall try to give you a bind which you can paste into config.cfg:

Toggle ON
"bind" "" "cl_pitchup 99999999;cl_pitchdown 99999999;sensitivity 100"

Toggle OFF
"bind" "" "cl_pitchup 89;cl_pitchdown 89;sensitivity X"

Fill in a key in the empty ("") field, one different key for each. One key will always apply it`s mode and not toggle to the other one.
X is the value you received when you did the very first step from what I said.
Note: Remember to unbind other commands within config.cfg that uses these keys!
I am not sure if executing this ingame would work, but you could try as long as you remove the quotes around bind.
I hope this helped, have fun dancing. :p

Ray Stanz
28-03-2006, 04:20 AM
DonĀ“t forget to also set collons at the end.