PDA

View Full Version : Speak command like plugin...

Shakeno
24-07-2005, 03:48 AM
(I don't know where to post this, move if this isn't the good section please)

I would like to know if there is any plugin for AMX mod or Admin Mod, to make a speak like command, but other clients hearing the sound, because all I found are plugins to make a sound play and ALL clients hear it (if they are located at 10 km from the sound source they hear it too, radio like)... I would like a plugin that makes for example a command like amx_speak, that makes you play a sound, and has a hearable radius (if you're far you will hear it lower, and if you're too far you won't hear it) Does anyone know if it does exists, and if it does, where can I get it?

Thank you
(Sorry for my bad English :()

^DiZnEy^
24-07-2005, 07:44 AM
How should we know? This forum is not for AMX- or Adminmod, specially not this section.
You should ask at the AMX- or Adminmod forum instead, and if it does not exist, someone might create it for you. I remember playing with some similar feature on another modification called RocketCrowbar, but it was built in the modification itself.

Avalanche
26-07-2005, 06:14 PM
#include <amxmodx>
#include <amxmisc>

public plugin_init() {
register_plugin("SPEACH","0.10","Avalanche");
register_concmd("amx_speak","cmd_speak",ADMIN_ADMIN,"<text> - Plays text to all players");
}

public cmd_speak(id,level,cid) {
if(!cmd_access(id,level,cid,2)) {
return PLUGIN_HANDLED;
}

new text[256];
read_args(text,255);

client_cmd(0,"speak ^"%s^"",text);

return PLUGIN_HANDLED;
}
That should do it. Haven't done that in a while.

Shakeno
27-07-2005, 04:53 AM
I thought this post died.... because now it's useless... I've posted this on the amx mod forums and KRoT@L made a plugin but now it's fixing some bugs, but I will try your plugin, maybe it's useful :) Thank you