PDA

View Full Version : h4x0r

^DiZnEy^
27-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Many people have already met him, and can also tell how much of a fag he is. He keeps stalking me on servers, and I cannot even ban him off my own server. He talks in the worst way that gives the depressing effect on you. In other words, all he does is talking negatively and playing on his HLSS, calling everyone around him a fag and judging people and their work. Anyone else having seen him for a longer period can agree on that he drives you crazy. He is a nightmare. For a month ago, I didn`t hear from him at all, and was happy about it. I know this is bad, but I was seriously hoping that he was DEAD. Today I was shocked to see him again joining my server. He keeps saying he`s on drugs and says he doesn`t know when he`s next sober hour is. HE HAS EVEN THREATENED MY LIFE A COUPLE OF TIMES. Please, is there any way to get him banned??!!

Moving_sulfur
27-07-2005, 01:35 PM
ignore him till he goes away? or just slowhack him

^DiZnEy^
27-07-2005, 01:38 PM
I tried it. If you met him on a server, you would see that nothing would work. Shouting back to him also makes things worse. Also, his name must be what he does, he did manage to pass some security areas on some servers, like crashing them. However, I don`t have any minimods installed on my server. My big mistake was meeting him, when he was this overfriendly dude. An old friend told me then that he was stalking him. h4x0r said his name and where he came from in real life, which seemed to be true.

Shiroi Len
27-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Well. What's his name? I'm a bit like him (Minus the drugs and the ranting part.)

And I know right from wrong. And occasianally I'm on the 'good side' with using my enting/other various powers.

What's his screen name? I could "take care" of him for you.

^DiZnEy^
27-07-2005, 08:53 PM
I am not sure as he seems to often use different nicks. His main one must be h4x0r, it`s the one he uses when he talks to me.

SharkMan
27-07-2005, 11:12 PM
get his steam id, maybe sven could hard code ban him from future versions of sc.

Shiroi Len
28-07-2005, 12:10 AM
Get a demo recording of him - that's solid proof.

I'll keep a lookout for him.

Anyhow, keep us posted on what steamID(s) he uses.

Puchi
28-07-2005, 05:40 AM
type status in console and add the steam-id manually: banid 0.0 steam_0:0:12345

Hezus
28-07-2005, 06:04 AM
HE HAS EVEN THREATENED MY LIFE A COUPLE OF TIMES.

Eh, this is the internet, Dizney :wtf:

WeenieManX
28-07-2005, 08:52 AM
Eh, this is the internet, Dizney :wtf:

You know when people say: "IM F*CKING GONNA KILL YOU, *******! I KNOW WHERE U LIVE!!"

:doc:

Urgel
28-07-2005, 09:03 AM
by ip you can get a pretty good image of where ppl live

Qwerty
28-07-2005, 09:54 AM
Doesn't Half-Life have an IP Ban feature? :o It'd just be simple to be the host of the server, do status (you get to see their IP's too), and banip 127.0.*.*, that'd make banning so much more simpler - or stronger.

Urgel
28-07-2005, 09:59 AM
unless you know, you can change ip pretty easily =\

Puchi
28-07-2005, 11:18 AM
thats why i said ban the steam-id.

^DiZnEy^
28-07-2005, 02:41 PM
You know when people say: "IM F*CKING GONNA KILL YOU, *******! I KNOW WHERE U LIVE!!"

:doc:

If it was something like that, do you think I would have written it here?
Meet him ingame and you will see what I mean.

Dred_furst
28-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Well, he got permabanned twice from our server because of his action, first time, yep, second time permabanned, same guy, different steamID because he was sad enough to buy a second half life copy just to get banned >.> now he avoids our server because we will permaban him on sight.

AndY
29-07-2005, 09:30 AM
^DiZnEy^,

Get some logs together, examples of how he's being an ass, in text, demo, server logs, everything you can get your hands on, including his steamid(s). Once that's done, PM me it. I can get him added to the steambans list if needed, and ban him where I can. But like Hez said, this is the internet dude, it doesn't matter what people say. Best thing is to ignore them and move on :)

-- AndY

Altair
29-07-2005, 08:25 PM
unless you know, you can change ip pretty easily =\
And some ISPs will change your IP automaticly to prevent hacking.
Well Ive never met this guy before. You can record videos and send them to steam if your that bothered. If they ever get round to looking at it and feel it reasonable to give a ban they normaly ban for a year or 2

SharkMan
30-07-2005, 01:15 AM
this guy is a known fellon in the sc server community, he supposedly thinks he is in ***** (that clan that screws games up for fun). although he is shit at everything he says he can do. pretty sure he got slowhacked numerous times on theHardrive, SHELL. and the transparent pickle.

Saber15
30-07-2005, 06:58 PM
And some ISPs will change your IP automaticly to prevent hacking.
Well Ive never met this guy before. You can record videos and send them to steam if your that bothered. If they ever get round to looking at it and feel it reasonable to give a ban they normaly ban for a year or 2
VALVe dosnt ban you because of videos, if that happened you'd know that half the people would be banned simply because they "pwned" somebody in CS:S
only way people gets banned if *SOMEHOW* a STEAM adminsitrator is in the game and sees people hacking, or if VAC catchs you "hacking" even if it isnt hacks

Tempest
01-08-2005, 10:03 AM
The community strikes again! Just speak his name on various forums, people will without doubt ban him from their servers when they see it.

BlueFeena
01-08-2005, 03:48 PM
SHELL.

SHELL would probably eat him alive just for the fun of it :wtf:

Unfortunately, there might be problem with Valve banning him. You see, when I play sven-coop, I generally join servers through the shortcut on my task bar. (a,la: right click). I then usually righ click on a server to get information, and I've never seen a Sven server with VAC. So Valve may take on a, "Well it's your own fault he's hacking your server because you don't have VAC!" Though that seems a little far fetched. Just trying to play out every scenario :wtf:

TANK1677
11-08-2005, 09:04 PM
i have met this guy but he is NOT like dizney said he was playing by the rules and he never cheated\threatend anyone. He was nice

P.S sry for my spelling

El Gringo
11-08-2005, 09:28 PM
He was in a good mood, so what? A lot of people have seen him before doing all that crap.
Note: And the "word" h4x0r is kinda generic, it could have been someone else.

Slidje
11-08-2005, 11:04 PM
he came in our server a few times trying to threaten us and cheat, so we slowhacked him for fun.

BASED ON ACTUAL EVENTS:
http://www.btinternet.com/~slidje/h4x0r.jpg

^DiZnEy^
11-08-2005, 11:29 PM
i have met this guy but he is NOT like dizney said he was playing by the rules and he never cheated\threatend anyone. He was nice

P.S sry for my spelling

Did you even read most of my post? I said he was very friendly and nice the first time I met him. If you want proof of him not being a good person, you can take a look on what other members has written about him here.