PDA

View Full Version : Great News, The New Map.

King Cobra
26-08-2001, 02:39 PM
Well at last I have got around to working on Warhouse 2, the sequel to my very first map, Warhouse.

Currently the map is 99% complete and just requires a playtest with a few ppl which is already arranged so don't bother asking :p . After which I will release the map for all to enjoy, I think you will all like it as my mapping skils have progressed quite a way from the styles of Warhouse 1 and the map has quite a unique personality which I accredit to my own style of making.

Expect a release within a few days time :)

Nomble
26-08-2001, 04:05 PM
GODDAMNIT! I WANT TO TEST SOMETHING! ILL PAY FOR IT!!!

King Cobra
26-08-2001, 04:42 PM
Awwww, the poor Nomble feeling left out?

Fear not the mpa will be out in only a couple of days then you can 'test' it as much as you want to :).

(Note: Substitute the word 'test' for the word 'play')

Sankis
27-08-2001, 07:32 PM
Wrong Forum my friend, this forum is only for COMPLETED maps that need TESTING

(8)
28-08-2001, 01:08 AM
Map Showcase Forum Rules
Afraid that the previous rules were lost, and I'm short on time right now, so this is temporary. Just going to write what I remember.

This forum is for people to post beta or possibly-final versions of their maps on, for testing. You can:

Upload the map to the web somewhere, and post the URL here,
OR: ask testers to E-mail you, then E-mail the map to them,
OR: If your map's really small ( <200k at the moment), you can attach it to your message

Maps must be compiled (except in unusual circumstances).

Any threads posted here that do not contain a map to test will be moved or deleted. Any posts unrelated to the map itself will most likely be deleted.

Criticism on this forum must be constructive. If you don't like something, tell people why, and if possible, what you think they should do to fix it.

Umm, and I think that's about it.

Don't be so critical dude

King Cobra
28-08-2001, 04:13 AM
What if i upoad some screenshots and ask for constructive criticsim? Will that count as it being in the right forum? I will be therefore showcasing mymap...