PDA

View Full Version : Map Idea for a Mapper....

killerdude18
04-01-2002, 05:11 PM
I have a good storyline for a mapper to map cause I can't map :( .I can skin things though.I have reskinned the hgrunt about 75% done for the map.Here is the story for a map:

A school was taken over by terrorists.It is your job to vanquish them.You are the swat team, and your respawn area is inside a swat van with the back door opened in the back.When you get out of the van, you are in the school parking lot.You first must get into the school.I thought of 3 ways.
(1) the front and back door are chained up.Hit the lock with your crowbar to open the door.
(2) A certain window is able to be break.Hit this certain window and you can go into a science room. It would be neat to play with all the science shit like the bunsen burner or something :D .I also have somewhere for a secret weapon(I will tell the mapper if anyone wants to do this.
(3)If u press a hidden button on the school grounds, you will open a trap door.When u enter the trapdoor you will be in the rooms with the electricity stuff and maybe something like a coal burner or something.

*thats all for now I will work on it later*
Any mappers tell me if your interested in mapping this.

Freaking Neo
04-01-2002, 05:12 PM
cool idea
i like it

Space Cowboy
04-01-2002, 05:34 PM
Very bad idea, people might take that VERY offensively and it's not even funny ok? School shootings and anything like that would deffinatly anger people who have been in one I mean please...this is serious...

killerdude18
04-01-2002, 06:02 PM
Its not a school shooting its just terrorists.Anyway half-life is a "shooter" game