PDA

View Full Version : Can't Join Some Servers...

Lymphoid
27-06-2007, 08:34 PM
I get these errors when trying to join some servers:

Establishing Network Connection To Server ...

#GameUI_RetryingConnectionToServer

#GameUI_RetryingConnectionToServer2

#GameUI_RetryingConnectionToServer3

#GameUI _CouldNoContactGameServer

My friend can get in just fine.

Please, please, please help if you can.

Lymphoid
28-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Please I need to know why I whenever I start up my own server it says "starting local game server" and it does not show up in the server list.

JPolito
29-06-2007, 12:05 AM
If you have a router and the ports are not opened, that could explain why your server wont show up in the list.

Silencer
29-06-2007, 07:31 AM
You at least need to have port 27015 UDP opened

Lymphoid
29-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Ports are open @#$%!

^DiZnEy^
30-06-2007, 07:46 AM
Please I need to know why I whenever I start up my own server it says "starting local game server" and it does not show up in the server list.

I've not played in years, but if it says "local", does that not mean that you are hosting a LAN server? Check it out in your server startup options. Although, if it does not show up at your LAN serverlist either, something could be wrong.

Otherwise, nãu ãydea.

Lymphoid
30-06-2007, 12:35 PM
Yeah, I wondered the same.

but it said client may not have guilded uzi which means its and internet server not lan, whereas you get the gilded uzis and sv_lan is 0

also it says the same about my friends server when he makes one but people can join them (but i cant join)

I really am very lost as to what to do...

^DiZnEy^
30-06-2007, 06:28 PM
but it said client may not have guilded uzi which means its and internet server not lan, whereas you get the gilded uzis and sv_lan is 0
Guilded uzis is doubtfully given at LAN servers that are dedicated. Nowadays, it seems that only the server hosts on servers that are not dedicated may have the donor features. I tested this on a LAN server recently with friends.

M3 Luck3y Charms
10-07-2007, 03:37 PM
I get these errors when trying to join some servers:

Establishing Network Connection To Server ...

#GameUI_RetryingConnectionToServer

#GameUI_RetryingConnectionToServer2

#GameUI_RetryingConnectionToServer3

#GameUI _CouldNoContactGameServer.

i'm having that problem too. can someone tell me how to fix this?

^DiZnEy^
10-07-2007, 07:23 PM
i'm having that problem too. can someone tell me how to fix this?
It does sort of sound like a firewall and/or (plain) router problem. If players are on the server, then maybe it is simply within reach for only half the players. Tended to be a problem back when I played too, not so often though. This is most likely a server-side problem, though, so you should not worry, at least as far as I am concerned.

Lymphoid
10-07-2007, 07:32 PM
not helping :(

^DiZnEy^
11-07-2007, 04:59 AM
not helping :(
Nope, but providing information is better than not doing anything, right? Besides, if the information is correct, then there would be not much possible help to give anyway?