PDA

View Full Version : Wanering Monsters Stuck

necroslord
04-07-2007, 03:05 PM
I recently played SvenCoop for the first time (maps Resident Evil:Awakening and Resident Evil: Covert Ops), and I noticed that zombies spawn, and they are stuck in place, they don't move or react until attacked. Sometimes they start coming at me when they see me, but aren't they supposed to wander around the map? If you have a solution to this, post it please. (Sorry if I'm too noob and I'm missing something too simple to do)

JPolito
04-07-2007, 05:01 PM
The mapper should have placed wandering nodes around the map. If he didn't, then the monsters will not wander.

Lol-Bot
05-07-2007, 12:06 AM
I had a problem similliar to yours, it's when a monster just freezes but it still shows its health, name, frags, and stuff but it just sits there standing and doing nothing, I can kill it but it won't attack me or move. :confused:

Scotsman
05-07-2007, 03:45 AM
Despite how much that sucks you could always take advantage of that situation like saving ammo by knifing it to death maybe?

Garompa
05-07-2007, 05:36 PM
yeah that happens quite a lot with houndeyes, they always get stuck (1 out of a pack of 5) and dont do nothing. Sometimes they cant be killed, other times you cant and the helath counter goes below zero and to negative numbers, then to kill it you have to gib it with grenades

JPolito
05-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Sounds like they are stuck on scripted sequences. Monsters shouldn't do that on their own.