PDA

View Full Version : Random Crashs'

Refillable
12-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Hey all you fellow nerds. I have this really annoying problem with this super awesome mod. It seems like I get random crashs. The game just closes/shuts down without any error information or anything. I tried reinstall steam, I tried changin player max limit from 8 to 10. and it's not just when I host a game. it's also when I play on other servers. I dont know what the problem is. please help me :rolleyes:

Sniper
12-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Try updating your audio and video drivers.

Garompa
12-07-2007, 05:46 PM
normally, the player count crash give you an error, so that wont be your case. try doing what sniper said, reinstall svencoop or get a new pc

K7a
13-07-2007, 03:45 AM
Every single incident of errorless crash-to-desktop action I've ever gotten in half-life was due to issues with specific sound files, more specifically with things like cue points. Certain sounds would either instantly crash on playback or crash immediately upon reaching the end of the wav file. If the maps you're playing are using custom sounds or you've replaced them for certain weapons, etc., try moving the sound folder out of the svencoop directly for one load and see if you still get the mystery crash. Hope that helps.