PDA

View Full Version : Animations

TheUser
10-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Hi,

I just installed a new weapon pack because the weapons in it look really cool, and I went into Sven Coop to play, and all the animations in 3rd person view were messed up. I don't know how to fix it...except to remove the weapons. Is there a way to fix it without having to get rid of the guns? Thanks!!

Robootto
11-09-2007, 05:02 PM
Its better to download some new custom models/model and repleace them with old..

TheUser
11-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Um....you mean like the new custom weapon models that I downloaded and installed?

Medieval_Warrior
22-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Depending on if you want your old models back, reinstall Sven Co-Op.

Then after reinstallation (if you don't just download a bunch of custom player models to replace the non-working ones) take apart the weapons pack RAR/ZIP/ACE/whatever and take the players folder out of the models folder. (IN THE ZIP! DON'T DO THAT TO YOUR ACTUAL SVENCOOP FOLDER!)

Also, what weapons pack was it? Some of them are really outdated (and not even for Sven Co-Op).

And a word of the wise: You should know what you're downloading, lol.

Marb750
22-09-2007, 03:35 PM
the animations in 3rd-person are controlled through the player model, not the weapon model... unless you mean the weapons aren't showing up correctly on your player model?

Example: in 3rd-person, when holding a non-shooting weapon you see a muzzle flash even when you're not firing (many other weird things that go along with this).
---> this means your player model doesn't have the correct 3.0 animations (very common problem, I'm finding).

Otherwise, if you mean your custom 1st person animations don't match in 3rd person (without above mentioned problems), this is normal - they won't match. Uh, I mean the 3rd person animations won't change by changing the weapon models.