PDA

View Full Version : How exactly does it work?

Intelligence
04-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Well I just donated $6.00 to Sven Co-op but it didn't ask for my Steam ID or anything so how exactly will it go through?

I sent an e-mail to Sven a few weeks back which never got answered, I was basically asking if I could get the special features on all 3 of my Steam accounts, would anyone else be able to tell me?

What exactly happens now?

Qwerty
04-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Your donation is not a purchase.

You would have to donate $18 to cover all three of your accounts. You only donated $6, so it will only cover one account.

Just send an e-mail with your PayPal ID that you used to donate the money and the SteamID of whichever account you want to the donation features for. Then just wait and stick around.

Intelligence
05-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks for answering my questions, I've sent an e-mail to Sven containing my Steam ID. I'll donate another $12.00 (or more) at a later date to cover the other 2 accounts then.

Thanks again. :)

Sniper
05-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Later, we'll probably setup a database of some sort using paypal. Sorry it's such a pain in the ass.

michawave
05-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Your donation is not a purchase.

You would have to donate $18 to cover all three of your accounts. You only donated $6, so it will only cover one account.

Just send an e-mail with your PayPal ID that you used to donate the money and the SteamID of whichever account you want to the donation features for. Then just wait and stick around.

Qwerty don't be a pain in the ass so much, fuck the rules, i say!

Intelligence
07-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Well I've just donated again (twice), $18.00 in total now.

I've sent seperate e-mails to sven@svencoop.com containing all 3 of my Steam ID's. Hope you get them, sorry if I seem worried, it's because I am. :)

SvenFriendster
10-12-2007, 03:47 AM
If Sven wants to make a living (a few more bucks wont hurt) he should make a page for purchases. For example:

Displacer: $12
Spore Cannon: $10
Portable Battery: $11
Custom Player/Weapon Model pack: $15
New Max Health (Additional 25 HP): $3
New Max Health (Additional 50 HP): $5 (save $1)
New Max Health (Additional 75 HP): $7 (save $2)
New Max Health (Additional 100 HP): $9 (save $3)

ETC...

Silencer
10-12-2007, 07:31 AM
That would be fucking gay if it was that way.
Imagine all the small kids waste their daddies
wage for 10k extra health lol...

Not it would only kill the gameplay,
it would also make some daddies angry. xD