PDA

View Full Version : Map Request

Sushi
17-01-2002, 07:36 PM
If you find some time to make a map, can i request something? Anyway, I made a whole sh*t load of skins. And maybe put them to mapping use.

Heres a rundown on the story and Map details.:

It has been 20 years after Black Mesa. Humanity is now 1 of the most powerful races in the universe. Now streaching from entire galaxies. A small group of scientists, security Guards, and marines banded together, and are now Code-named Red Planet. The Earth High council does not know of this project. Leading the project is Gordon Freeman. The purpose of Red Planet is to explore more of the universe. You play as freeman (duh...), a cybernetically augumented human being, or CAHB (pronounced Cab "h" is silent) Leader of the project.

1st Level: You start in a Base on Mars. THe military people are trying to shut your base down. You objective: Get to the main ship and launch.

2nd Level: You have made a jump through hyperspace into an unknown area. You wake up at the helm (Think space viking) and are now in high orbit over a planet. Then, while visiting the mess hall, your ship gets attacked. (Mappers, if you want to, add explotions and cool battle scenes.) Your objective: Find the escape pods, and get the hell away from the ship.

3rd: Your pod crashed. Everyone but two scientists and a security guard is dead. Seconday Objective: Find more survivors. So your trotting along the desert when suddenly, more pods come in for a landing. (mappers, Use some kind of train thing. Dont put any doors or windows though It wont really matter.) So, after finding a small group of survivors, you recieve another objective. Primary Objective (This is through the rest the map): Set up a base of operations and make contact with the Red Planet Military back on Mars. Use any means necessary.

4th: Objective: Find the ship and salvage any equipment.
(Mappers, be very creative. And allow the player to navigate through parts of the ship you visited in level 2. Put easter eggs.) You spawn near a beacon (convienitly dropped off with the pods for easy navigation on the planet.) You meet up with a scientist and 3 barneys picking off the aliens (Reskinned Xen thingy's) surrounding the ships wreck.

5th-8th: MAke stuff up people! You get full credit (especially mappers) THis map pack should be big! It should take at least an hour to beat each map. Thats about 8 hours.
Servers: Set 1 hour or more/less for maps to switch, if you want people to beat it.

Im gonna start skinning The Hgrunts. Freeman, Barneys, and scientists are complete. Xen monsters pending.

Prod
18-01-2002, 03:20 PM
Hmm... Sounds A LOT like the first part of HALO.

Sushi
18-01-2002, 04:51 PM
Yes. It is. ;) I like the game. The Game Good.

Sushi
18-01-2002, 08:02 PM
Ive got shots of the barney. Hes just tinted red, a better glock, and has a visor covering his face.

DeathBog
18-01-2002, 09:18 PM
LOL that is funny looking!

Phx
18-01-2002, 11:16 PM
Work on the visor a bit and it would be pretty nice.

Sushi
19-01-2002, 12:46 AM
Our good friend and all time trouble maker, Gordon Freeman.

Turrican
19-01-2002, 03:43 PM
Hey Sushi, maybe you could remodel my Pyro-Barney (http://www.svencoop.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=42690) and use that, it would look good with that visor.

Sushi
20-01-2002, 11:28 AM
yes, he is ready for reskinning.

Anyways, Heres the scientist. Hes in a suit. The huge gun there, thats the experimental laser Artillary. ELA. I know, its just the op4 displacer, but its skin is pending.