PDA

View Full Version : New project im starting...

Static-X_Solja
18-01-2002, 02:52 AM
Iv decided to map the whole Arklay mansion from resident evil for playstation, if it starts coming out good i might even do the entire game and make this popular horror survival game in first person coop for the first time :p Plz send me suggestions and what not, so far im thinking of using zombies for... well, zombies:rolleyes: ,bull squids or hound eyes (proly hound eyes) for the hell hounds, alien grunts for hunters, snarks for those annoying ass bees in the guard house (if i even make it that far) garg for a tyrant and so on... Im not quite sure what to use for the snake boss... Send me sum suggestions. Also, i need a source for over head veiws of the mansions levels and textures... Ill proly just use the textures from vampire slayers yama mansion map...

Lord Booga
18-01-2002, 03:10 AM
Never played resident evil.

Turrican
18-01-2002, 03:47 AM
Ooh, RE in Half Life.

http://www.planethalflife.com/rete/

Static-X_Solja
18-01-2002, 03:59 AM
Yes i know they makin RE for half-life but its a completely different story and what not... Im making the Arklay masnion which i dont even think is involved in RETE:p

Antagony
18-01-2002, 01:27 PM
Actually, I think that idea is great! If you do a good job, it would be an enjoyable map for everyone!

Of course, if you fuck it up, I will come to your house and punch you in the face.

Static-X_Solja
18-01-2002, 03:18 PM
LOL! well see what happens IF it comes out bad and IF you can deal with me and my ak-47 :D ;) if u wanna see some of my recent work head down to the map showcase and download minotaurs_maze, you wont be disapointed

Static-X_Solja
18-01-2002, 05:06 PM
Uhhh... yeah, i started to make the hall when i found out... i forgot how to screw with the textures... i click texture application and this stupid paint can comes up and doesnt do any thing... can sum one plz refresh my memory on how u make textures bigger smaller and rotate them plz... thank you:confused:

Static-X_Solja
18-01-2002, 05:17 PM
nm last post i fixed it

Edcrab
18-01-2002, 05:40 PM
Please edit the relevant post in future, rather than posting a new reply.

Static-X_Solja
18-01-2002, 09:42 PM
Wow... I started on the main hall and it took me about an hour to just add the stairs and the balcony and put in all the little details and stuff... I dont think im going to do the whole game just the mansion. I guess ill stop it up to the part where u go outside or sumptin... W/e, its lookin pretty good so far ill post up sum screenies soon ;)

Mad Gonesy
19-01-2002, 05:03 AM
This is more of a mapping project, so shifted it to where the other mapping projects reside..

(Whoops.. forgot to leave a redirect.. force of habit)

Mr. Chris
19-01-2002, 12:54 PM
I've beaten Silent Hill 1, the atmosphere is just plain scary and creepy. Made me jump a few times (Play it at night will all lights off and volume up)