PDA

View Full Version : Da girls of sven!

Kitty
18-01-2002, 01:12 PM
Hey hey hey its me :D just talking with mah friends Kitten and Kagero ^_^ Looks like we have all become quite the popular bunch eh :p anyway i thought i would take the time and make this thread for 2 reasons, 1 if your a girl and play sven post here telling us so you can be remembered forever ^.^ and second ide like to clear up a few things we found out, ok as for my server, i gotta mess around with my compter first :\ and on top of that i got wads and junk from like 9 other mods lol, also i have met soooo many people and there all very nice and they see how nice i am too ^.^ and now that we ALL know that some jerk was using CDkeys and names and impersonating people like me and a few of my friends.. i think i deserve some respect and to be unbanned from a few server i havent even played on jezz.. i told you all i wasnt lieing the whole time, so to anyone who believes in justace and whats right post what you gotta say about this guy doing that and for god sakes unban this poor inosent kitten :'( anyway im off to play sven with my friends on blue younder servers cya laterz! :)

Kitty
18-01-2002, 01:14 PM
umm forgot to say that im thaknful to all thoes who believe me about being good and thank you to all thoes who were nice to me and I JUST did a check to see what serves im banned from and I noticed only 3, the 2 fuck you servers, mr magics server and the "nice and cosey" server altho i never played on it before? :confused: anyway ide also like to say Thank you bob-o for helping me with my server and TO ANYONE WHO WAS ALSO WRONGLY ACCUSED AND BANNED FROM ANY SERVER PLEASE POST HERE AND LETS ALL TRY TO GET OUR NAMES CLEARN, P.S NO LIEING IF YOU REALLY ARE A CRASHER, one last thing yes, im learning how to do more coding and mapping and skinning and stuff (hoping to make a job out of it) and also for all the guys hitting on me and asking for my pic i got some from my webcam so please stop harassing me :( maybe ill post it or something later, untill then read the post abouve, reply, and play sven baby :D !

Lt.Kjilgore
18-01-2002, 01:56 PM
I think, as a gamer, your sex is best left outside. Some guys are pricks, saying you're a girl just asks for trouble. I know, a member in my 'clan' is a girl, and she gets some real hassle .

She shakes it off, and we stick up for her, but to be honest if people were saying that sort of stuff to me I'd be pretty p!ssed...

Not that I'm saying that you shouldn't say at all, I think most people here are OK and you wont get (much :D ) trouble from them. But I still think announcing you're a girl tends to get you nowhere... :(

Nemesis6
18-01-2002, 02:16 PM
you went a little wide with the "real stick" thingy!

Lt.Kjilgore
18-01-2002, 02:35 PM
What do you mean? :p

Kitten
18-01-2002, 02:44 PM
she's so cute...like a minime or something..^.^ she even does the kitty faces like me..^.^
that reminds me, hon, you have got to get aim...its the only way i can chat....(YOU TOO KAGERO!)
anyways, i do have to agree with the boys on this one, announcing you're a girl can cause trouble...but im lucky, ive taught the guys in my class a lesson...girls can play ^.~
and the guys in here arent bad, though ive never played with any of them, except my boyfriend, and maybe a few others...but they all seem like a cool bunch..except a certain someone who things im a something or other but ill shut up now...
anyways, ciao ^.~
love,
kitten

Freaking Neo
18-01-2002, 02:52 PM
if you say your a girl some boys think oooowh its a girl so she is weak but thats not true kitty is strong i played with her:p

Mattamue
18-01-2002, 03:37 PM
Ya, I saw her lift up a garg once.

Nemesis6
18-01-2002, 03:49 PM
:P

Commando
18-01-2002, 04:46 PM
Hey, you'll have to pay me royalties for using that smilie!

~_^

Anyway, I have a good friend, Katie, who plays CS and posts on a message board, I met her in real life too but that's another story! (Also proves how wrong the idea of people who play computer games are unattractive, ahem! Anyway, got sidetracked...

She's more of an RPG fan and gets a lot of stick for her kill/death ratio in CS, although she's only been playing for about a week. She never says that she's a girl or she gets a LOT of hassle.

(GIT)r-man
18-01-2002, 05:05 PM
Nice n Cosey is MrMagics other SC server running only walkthrough type maps & packs...

There's a chance you made it on his banlist from when he had his hack/cheat detector program running if you ever had any kind of hack or cheat installed even for another mod...

I don't have the power to unban I'm afraid otherwise I'd give you a chance....kagero isn't banned as I see her there quite often and there's been a player calling themselves Kitty or kitten just recently...

All I can suggest is e-mail djmrmagic

Kitty
18-01-2002, 06:12 PM
lol me pick up a garg? :p lol actually ya its true, i rule at sven, so mostly i just play around ;) so ya, me kitten and kagero are sisters now =^.^= hooray! *dancse around* I didnt think kitten was this nice :D lol sorry for my looong posts i talk to much :P but um ya ide like to say that i did do my research an stuff thats why i say im a l33t kat ^_^ so all i have to say now is, welcome to my era baby :p

Lt.Kjilgore
18-01-2002, 06:30 PM
This is a man's world! yip yip mmm mmm.... This is a man's world! yip yip mmm mmm....

:D

Kitty
18-01-2002, 06:34 PM
*hits kilgore with a big mallet!!!* >.<" girls and cats 0wn m3n!!! :)

Hezus
18-01-2002, 07:02 PM
FLAMEWAR !! :D

I did invite some of my best gf`s to come to my LAN party, but they didn`t want :(, they didn`t even want to come around looking what cool stuff is going on @ my home.. :(.

They really missed something. Well 12,13,14 februari I GIVE A LAN PARTY @ my Home, (here in The Netherlands) anyone in to get fragged ? :D muhaha..

I told myself.. my next girlfriend must be a gamer :D. (or a mapper :) )

Choose between Gf or Mapping....

Gf or mapping... hmm.. (crackle brainworkingsounds)

gf or Mapping..

Mapping ? or gf.. ?

depends on how good the gf is... otherwise mapping :D! woot

-Astamatara-
18-01-2002, 07:05 PM
Awwwwww how cute :)

18-01-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Cnl_Kilgore
This is a man's world! yip yip mmm mmm.... This is a man's world! yip yip mmm mmm....

:D

Yer prolly like 10, Girls rule :D :p

Hezus
18-01-2002, 08:03 PM
btw... wot do girls have with kittens ? they smell BAD ! .... :D lol

LAW ENFORCER
18-01-2002, 09:46 PM
I am REALLY starting to HATE niceitys....

can you stop the cute setements? or something... we kill people and aliens all day long and your acting 'cute'... ugh!

(remember the saying...
"I am not biased in any way... I don't care if your a girl, boy ,woman, man, black, white, French, or even... from Sweden - I'll kill you all in a second!" ... and relax...)

Mr. Chris
18-01-2002, 09:58 PM
I like both sexes so bah to u :p

18-01-2002, 10:03 PM
I'ma killer.. but a girl gets right to mah heart.. *floats away on cloud*

LAW ENFORCER
18-01-2002, 10:05 PM
Oh................ Dear....................

18-01-2002, 10:08 PM
*shakes head* NOO I am tough I kill... *looks at kitty* <sigh> *sets gun down lightly* *Grins*

LAW ENFORCER
18-01-2002, 10:11 PM
What ARE you on about?

Lord Booga
18-01-2002, 10:20 PM
I certainly don't have anything against girl gamers...unless they start whuping my ass that is (happens too often, doh) :P

Space Cowboy
18-01-2002, 10:35 PM
007...no comment or no oppinion...but If I had one you'd know what it is now wouldn't you

psycho :rolleyes:

Kitty
19-01-2002, 12:13 AM
Hey 007 is my friend, and he is very nice, thx for telling that 10 year old off :) i like both sexes too but MOST guys are pigs, jerks, ect.. :p thank god most of you guys arnt like that :) (i hope o.O) as for your question about why people should be nice, FOOL! if you dont have nice people the world would be full of crime and stuff lol with out people like us kids like you would be DEAD! DEAAAAAD! AHAHAHA! ok ill stop now roflmao and um ya ill go to sleep now im tired @.@ laterz! ;)

19-01-2002, 12:31 AM
So spacecowboy... I am just acting like all guys and you are calling me a psycho? lol you called all REGULAR guys psycho

DeathBog
19-01-2002, 01:16 AM
so, uh, kitty, are you, uh, hot?

Turrican
19-01-2002, 03:07 AM
I experimented with CS by joining a server, announcing i was a girl and then got kicked (and on one occasion, banned). Just goes to show how many stupid people there are in the world.
I think its fun getting banned from CS servers. Something to do on a saturday night, eh?

Friendly Garg
19-01-2002, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Kitty
and now that we ALL know that some jerk was using CDkeys and names and impersonating people like me and a few of my friends.. i think i deserve some respect and to be unbanned from a few server i havent even played on jezz..

Isn't it so that the server bans the WON ID's?
Everyone has a different won id, if he typed in "status" at the console and he gets your id, that's strange.
Or did you give your CD-key to him?
Anyway, must be a misunderstanding.

Turrican, I remember doing that myself once... at the beginning when playing tfc.
Everyone kept asking if you were a boy or a girl.

- Friendly Garg.

Lord Booga
19-01-2002, 05:19 AM
Depends, does it generate the WonID when you first enter it into HL, or does it generate it everytime the cd key registry key is changed?

Friendly Garg
19-01-2002, 05:39 AM
WON id's already exsist, you activate them by entering the cd-code.

Lord Booga
19-01-2002, 08:48 AM
.... im fairly sure WonID's are generated using your cd key and a few other things, i don't think they are set.

DAN200
19-01-2002, 11:36 AM
They are set by the Won master servers based around you're CD Key, whether or not this number already exists or is generated on the spot I do not know.

19-01-2002, 01:29 PM
How did we get offtopic? Wasn't this post about girls?

Lt.Kjilgore
19-01-2002, 02:53 PM
And James Brown 0wn5 j00 :D

No Ma'am!

National
Organisation of
Men
Against
Amazonian
Masterhood

Join today! Reverend Al Bundy is our leader...
:p

Togeh
19-01-2002, 03:50 PM
humm, i dont know where i fit in here.....im just a lonely cow... <^Moo^>!

19-01-2002, 06:50 PM
^
Yep you will b lonley if you moo liek that :P Its gota be like MOOOOOooooOoOAhahahOoMooHAhahaMooOOowooMOoooHahhaaMooomoohaM OOOo!:D ;)

Kaneda
19-01-2002, 07:25 PM
This post really serves no purpose, but I'll just lock it so all can see the stupidity of it, and the small amount of useful information at the start of it.