PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People

Undeadenemy
18-01-2002, 06:41 PM
While browsing ToiletDuk's (http://www.toiletduk.net) site a few days ago I came across another site that he shared content with. That second site had lots of cool things and then some things I would rather not share.

StarterupSteve (http://www.starterupseve.com) has some really cool stuff there and then some article links and stories. Some of these things I would rather forget. (read the last 2 at the bottom of the Flash section) Anyway, in the Stupid section of his website two of the links went to opinions of people who should really be locked up before they hurt anyone.

The first one which can be found HERE (http://adequacy.org/?op=displaystory;sid=2001/12/2/42056/2147) leads to a post on a news site by an extreamly misguided father posting about "Is Your Son A Hacker." This is either a joke or that guys is a dumbass who is WAY to protective/overbearing.

The second one can be found HERE (http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/2680/) and links to the website of a group of extremist Christians who are anti-masturbation.

I wish you would actually read some of the stuff these people say. Some of the things they think and suggest. I picture these people as the kind of people who have 17 year old kids but have a G movie rating limit. The Leave it to Beaver to the extreme kind of people. (finally found a good phrase for them) 1950's techno-tards if you will. ECT ECT ECT.

Read that stuff and then post your pain here, sorry for this guys but I was going nuts keeping my opinion on this stuff to myself.

-Astamatara-
18-01-2002, 07:03 PM
That is just SAD!.... even that's an understatement.
ROFL..... 17yr olds restricted to G-rated movies

Undeadenemy
18-01-2002, 07:54 PM
Did you even read the stuff at those links? That 17 year old thing was an example, I don't know how old these people are and honestly, I don't want to know because that would make it worse.

Kaneda
18-01-2002, 09:54 PM
:D I still can't stop laughing. This is hilarious! Well, duh...it's obviously a joke :p.

Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash".

Sankis
18-01-2002, 10:09 PM
brb, gonna pracice my firearms and talk aboiut hacking in quake

Lord Booga
18-01-2002, 10:32 PM
3. Certain food. If we outlaw dildos and require that all sausages, cucumbers and carrots be sold pre-sliced, we will make it much easier for the women among us to resist the temptation to Masturbate.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What a bunch of imbeclies.

Undeadenemy
18-01-2002, 10:55 PM
The anti-masturbation people don't have good facts, heres their answer to "But everyones doing it!"

Surveys have repeatedly shown that up to 5% of Americans don't Masturbate.

Wow with that many people against it the 95% of us better stop before we are all lynched :rolleyes:

Science has discovered that men produce sperm cells constantly. All that sperm has to go somewhere! If an unmarried man doesn't masturbate, all the sperm cells he produces end up in his urine. It would be very simple to require unmarried men to submit frequent urine samples, which could then be examined under a microscope. If an unmarried man has a low concentration of sperm cells in his urine, it means he has been having orgasms one way or another! Therefore he is guilty of either Masturbation or Fornication and should be imprisoned!

If they ever get to the point of imprisoning people for masturbation or even reguire regular urin samples for tax paying citizens then I will just go ahead and start the next civil war by happily shooting anyone who comes up and asks me for a urine sample.

Lord Booga
18-01-2002, 11:01 PM
After reading the whole thing, plus the hate mail, im fairly sure that this is a joke...

HypersonicGamer
18-01-2002, 11:54 PM
"AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip!"

"AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips"

OMFG, that article is DEFINITELY a joke! If not, gimme a shotgun and the address of the author, LOL.

Undeadenemy
19-01-2002, 12:08 AM
I hope to god both of them are jokes. Probably the masturbation page was written by someone with fake information and other things like that because he/she takes humor in getting people in an uproar. Besides that they go back on their Christian beliefs many times on their page.

MadBopp
19-01-2002, 11:56 AM
HAHAHAHA!!! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read! If this is not a joke, those guys most be blind! HAHA!

-Astamatara-
19-01-2002, 01:45 PM
Do you think people can be this stupid? or is it likely they just do this just to start something?

Lt.Kjilgore
19-01-2002, 02:57 PM
Nah, that 'Is your son a hacker' thing is a joke.

But I'm yet to read that 'masturbation' one... :P

Sushi
19-01-2002, 03:21 PM
read the feedback part, its soooo funny! They got shut down about 7 months ago. As we speek, tha guy (Im catholic, but i hate him too.) is sitting in a god-forsaken jail cell.

Turrican
19-01-2002, 03:30 PM
Why do people take these things seriously? Its just a joke, its like the "first one to post in off-topic after me gets banned" thread. I cant believe anyone took that seriously too...

Edcrab
19-01-2002, 04:42 PM
Well, they did, and it gradually resulted in the appointing of two new mods.
Satire is killed when over-zealous people are so outraged that many sites and sources need to plaster "fake", "hoax", "not real" etc. all over their work.

Honking Donkey
19-01-2002, 05:32 PM

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying "glow-sticks" and some wear pacifiers around their necks. (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. If you notice that your son's group of friends includes people dressed like this, it is time to think about a severe curfew, to protect him from dangerous influences. __________________________________________________________

ok, that is the exact way i dress, including dyed hair and to a spike and i dun hack, hell i jus found out how to put files in a zip! (talk to chris i told him)

Thousands of sinners have already signed up for this event, including famous celebrities like Paul Reubens, Ralph Nader, the entire cast and crew of Baywatch, Larry Flynt, Hugh Hefner, Howard Stern, Dr. Ruth, Adolf Hitler (No, he’s not dead! He lives in Buenos Aires, where he designs infrastructure and fornicates with Donkeys), Tom Green and his ex-wife Drew Barrymore, Ellen Degeneres and her wife Drew Barrymore, J.K. Rowlings and Czechoslovakian-born hockey star Miroslav Satan (no relation).

I had no idea drew barrimor and tom green got divoreced! ANd wat the hell does fornicate mean?