PDA

View Full Version : forum members spotted

c0mm0n
18-01-2002, 08:34 PM
who have you played with on svencoop that posts here regularly? if you go by a different name on the servers what do you go by?

so far i've spotted..
phx - a lot
sniper - once
mad jonesy - once or twice
r-man - a couple
bob-o - a couple
friendly garg - many times
basic - once
drunkmonkey - a couple

i think that's it.

Sampson
18-01-2002, 08:44 PM
I dont see the regulars alot.

Basicbee: a good amount ebcause when I play I invite him to come, and same with CR members but there not on forums, except facehugger.
R-Man: Alot, hes always at Mr Magixs server
BoB-o: Alot, hes at is server
Nomble: I see his server alot but he always has a password
Sniper: Once, he was on map osprey, complaining it sucks horribly, and was waiting to see if anyone agreed.
Friendly Garg: Once, who was playing with Turrican and Mr. Chris, so those 3 all together in one server (playing some of Chris's randmaps)

And what servers you uys pla at? First, I check for Bob-os, and if hes playng Ill go, if he isnt I wont. Then check for Mr. Magic server, and if R-Man is playin ill go, if he isnt I wont. Then if neither of them is on, Ill go on AIM and grab some CR members, and BB if hes on.

Prod
18-01-2002, 09:14 PM
I can't play anymore. See, there's this annoying thing known as LAG. :( :mad: Hopefully I'll get cable real soon.

c0mm0n
18-01-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Sampson
And what servers you uys pla at? First, I check for Bob-os, and if hes playng Ill go, if he isnt I wont. Then check for Mr. Magic server, and if R-Man is playin ill go, if he isnt I wont. Then if neither of them is on, Ill go on AIM and grab some CR members, and BB if hes on.

random servers. when i was on 56k, i usually went on the servers with 2 or 3 players because there is less lag and you get to know who you're playing with. my half-life isn't working right now so that's why i'm not playing svencoop 2 with you guys.

Kaneda
18-01-2002, 09:40 PM
Aside from the infrequent forum regular's game...

I see Mr. Magic and Rman on a lot :D.

PunkBoy
18-01-2002, 11:03 PM
I don't see anybody! Lol! I must be blind...

Phx
18-01-2002, 11:33 PM
Um lets see here...
Sniper- he was having a really bad day:(
(Git)Rman- Quite a few times during testing in fact he got a couple shots of me on to Hanger16(is that the right name?)
Sven Viking- He showed me the secret on Stadium(accutally I just followed him around till I saw what he did) and we played thru quite a bit of crisis2 just the 2 of us.
Sankis- I saw him after I joined a server running hplanet, I lagged to hell and had to leave:(
Malek- The only time I can remember was a Forum reg thing he set up on his comp, can't remember who else was there besides Bee and SilverHorse
BasicBee- saw him alot during testing but not much since then:(
Remy- player Shattered with him and Git, he politly let me lead the way, most of the time right into 2 or more HWs :rolleyes:
SilverHorse- during testing he was one of the first peeps I would go bug to join one of the servers:)
Slidje- just once I think
common- ??? what name do you use I can't remember you:)
Puddy- um during testing
Cooleyo- ditto
Whew, I think that is it if I forgot you I am sorry my memory sucks-_-
As you might have noticed most of these were during Beta Testing

EDIT: Um servers... Peek's when it is up Mr. M's when it isn't full then I will check out the BlueYonder servers and then just random servers.
BTW if you see me playing without my tags( [USP][Basic] ) then I am at school on my 3rd hour teachers comp and it might not be me. Oddly enough I have Donater stuff there (I payed enough for 2 donations) I just guess I forgot that I sent Sven my WONID for that disc(it is a CS retail disc that I lost for about a month then decided to install on my teachers comp)

Mr. Chris
18-01-2002, 11:57 PM
I'm usually on my own servers, Mr Magic's or the FU server

SilverHorse
19-01-2002, 12:40 AM
Silver's gone into the position of learning how to code, but the first servers I would be found in would be bob-0s, first servers I look in

Turrican
19-01-2002, 02:58 AM
People i have seen:

- (Git)r-man
- Mad_Jonesy
- Sniper
- Commando
- Slidje
- Sampson
- Friendly Garg
- Edcrab
- Basic Beecichi
- Nomble
- DrunkMonkey
- Bob-o
I am on a couple of hours a day, you cant miss me. I only play on either BlueYonder, MrMagics or OuRcOOp.

Friendly Garg
19-01-2002, 08:01 AM
When i'm online I see....

- Turrican: Most of the time
- Mad Jonesy: Once
- Sven Viking: twice
- Sankis: Never seen him online.
- Ike_B: Several times (on his own sever).
- Sampson: Twice
- Bob-o: Used to be lots of times.
- Commando: Once
- R-man: Once
- Nomble: 3 times
- Malek: Never
- Cooleyo: twice
- Kitten: once.. on bob-o's server
- Sniper: uhm... can't remember.
- PHX: once or twice..
- Drunkmonkey: Never seen him online..
- Common: several times
- 007: once..

Guess we all take different servers on different times?

Phx
19-01-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Friendly Garg
When i'm online I see....
- PHX: once or twice..
Guess we all take different servers on different times?
Really? I don't remember-_-
One of the main problems I see is we are from all around the world so we get better pings on different servers and are up at different times

c0mm0n
19-01-2002, 06:32 PM
i think i've seen Remy and Honking Donkey too. it's been a while.

Originally posted by Phx

common- ??? what name do you use I can't remember you:)

i go by SWaR, remember now? :)

Dutchtux
19-01-2002, 06:46 PM
MR_magic - Only once (he was eating curry or something like that)
(GIT)R-man - Only see him +/- 10 times
Friendly Garg - Never see him playing :(
Facehugger - Played with him 4 times before 2.0 Beta was out.But never seen him again.

And some other people but i was forget his name.

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
19-01-2002, 11:08 PM
have played with sniper turrican and git man on the same server ounce.

Hezus
19-01-2002, 11:13 PM
Well I never really play online, because of lag, and 2nd why should I ? I got a cool LAN at home :D

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
20-01-2002, 08:40 AM
good on u dude! i got a lan tooooo never lags :D

unlike da net with my 56 k`ness and unstable net connection with BT and a wee bit of a wire thats being held in the wall by gravity and a 1978 lid of a tool kit.

Kitten
23-01-2002, 09:01 AM
who's server did you see me on? It must have been someone else, hon, cause i dont remember ever being on bob-o's server...
love and empathy,
~Kitten

60 Megabyte File
23-01-2002, 03:34 PM
No one mentioned me :( :( . Im positive i saw Drunkmonkey, Phx, Friendly Garg, and Turrican...on sc and tfc.

Lt.Kjilgore
23-01-2002, 03:51 PM
The only place you'll ever see me is probably in TFC. Only 5% of the time I spend playing Sven Co-op is actually online, the rest is spent on my LAN.

Nemesis6
23-01-2002, 05:19 PM
Don't forget me!!
I've seen

(GIT)R-Man : lots off times on MrMagics Nice and Cosey server.
Basic bee....something : a few times.
Slidje : a couple off times on the [USP]2 server. (Just when 2.0 was out)
Ike : lots off times.
DAN200 (inactive member) 1 time.
Friendly garg : not sure, i saw him once, well, atleast i want too think so :P
Nomble : a couple off times on the [USP]2 server.
Mad Jonesy : 2 times. the first was on crisis 2 in 1.9 talked with him right afterwards ; second time : on the [USP]2 server
Sankis : on the [USP]2 server, some times.
Turrican, alot off times.

BUT ABOVE ALL!!! MYSELF!!!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHA! :rolleyes: :P :D

Prod
23-01-2002, 05:41 PM
Well I haven't seen many people. I did see Phx on one occasion I think, and I also see Prod quite a few times. Too bad he lags out so much, he usually ends up doing all the dirty work.

Nemesis6
23-01-2002, 05:55 PM
that's great.... *me laughs his ass off*

Phx
23-01-2002, 06:35 PM
Oops forgot you 60 sry:)
I saw 007 on... um Mr.M's Cozy I think ( how did the recording go?)
Oh yeah and I think I saw Kitty(not Kitten) for a few minutes on Cozy
Also I saw Sharp-Shooter( or was it Silent) yesterday and I think she is on here somewhere.

Phobos
23-01-2002, 06:41 PM
i know i dont play as much as i used to but im sure SOME of you have seen me o.o last time i saw turrican i remember it eing early on a sundaym orning on some server running osprey, i ket saying hi and no one responded so i went up to the explosives ammo room and when i walked in... BOOM i made Turrican blow himself up with trip mines...

Kagero
25-01-2002, 12:21 AM
I've seen a lot of the forum regulars on, but I don't run into them very often.. kindah weird, but then again, I usually only hang out on the smaller servers. Here's a listing of forum peoples who I've had the pleasure of running into:

(GIT)r-man, Cooleyo, djmrmagic, Nomble, phx, 007, Friendly Garg, ragingtofu, Sniper, Turrican, DrunkMonkey, 60Meg File, Agent Propogandi, Hezus, Mr. Chris, Basic Bee, Slidje, Edcrab, Sankis, Malek, Kitten, Kitty, Bob-o, BurnOut64 aaaan' Chalupamonk.

Honking Sushi
25-01-2002, 12:30 AM
I played...on bob-o's server...im sure i saw some guy. I went by the name "Sushi" (cuz this is him here)

Friendly Garg
25-01-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Kitten
[B]who's server did you see me on? It must have been someone else, hon, cause i dont remember ever being on bob-o's server...[B]

Well, we all asked if it was you... (let it be a dumb person to say no). And she (he?) said yes (yes, i'm from the sc forums).
I'm almost sure it was you.. because of some things you said. (can't remember anymore though, was to long ago).
Yes, it was on Bob-o's server...
Anyway, why would some guy (or girl?) use your name and say she (or he?) is from the svencoop forums! :D