PDA

View Full Version : Question about Tracers

JuggleNuts
19-01-2002, 04:56 PM
There is a thread that talks about having the Mp5 tracers turn different colors, speed, and length. I've learned how to do this, but how can I make it so that clients that connect to my dedicated can see it as well? A friend of mine and I have noticed that it seems to be client-side only...is there something that I can add to a config file?

Kaneda
19-01-2002, 07:09 PM
You can mess with the tracerspeed, tracerlength, and color commands, but Bob-o left us his tracerscript for admin mod. To make the tracers server-side, all you have to do is put the tracer commands in your listenserver.cfg or server.cfg. Bob-os script will change the tracers random colors, giving the bullets a pyschodelic type feel :D.

[Thanks for at least leaving us your server configs when you left, Bob-o]

WaRgAsMo
19-01-2002, 09:30 PM
NO!

I do NOT trust binary-only stuff. I get the impression bobo is trying to hide something....

Post the SMA otherwise ill never use it...

JuggleNuts
20-01-2002, 04:46 AM
....that I did put the commands in my server.cfg, but nothing happened! And yes, I agree with War. Please post the SMA instead.

Kaneda
21-01-2002, 04:22 PM
Sorry, not my script. This is all Bob-o posted :(.

Bob-o
21-01-2002, 11:36 PM
yeah, I'm trying to hide my source code so nobody can use it for themselves and make it exec whatever they want to.
But since you have the mentality of a common parakeet, I will make an exception and fulfill your requests.
But before you go and click the link to download it, I inquire your reasons of why I would hand out an infectious binary file. of course, there are ways to destroy a computer running specific operating systems, but that would take some thought and hard work to get everything working properly.
the first thing that came into my mind was looking to see who made that post, you. you run the fuck you server. you may, and probably are an enemy to me and or my server or my ideas and things I do. if this is the case, drop those thoughts and ideas. i mean to be the enemy of no one.

and for the plugin, this is the SMA source code I have prepared for submission to adminmod.org. I decided not to but left the plugin with the supplied comments and formatting just in case.
read them before you modify it because it contains useful information about modifying the execall commands.

if you do not know how to compile, this script is not for you.

wargasmo, i, and kaneda, i believe, can care less if you use the script.
edit: if you will notice, i haven't even updated the header information to the forums. it still shows the old svencoop server's port.

::ATTACHMENT REMOVED::
I didn't want any cocks stealing my source and submitting it to adminmod under their name.

JuggleNuts
21-01-2002, 11:45 PM
Thank you very much, Bob-o. The reason that I wanted it, was because I run a dedicated, and my friends and I don't care for having the tracers change colors. I could not get it to work unless everybody did it themselves. I tried all that I could think of to get it to work without anybody but me having to do something. Again, I thank you for the post.