PDA

View Full Version : [Controller] Gordon's Floater

SkyNinja
05-08-2010, 09:02 PM
It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's a theoretical physicist shooting lightning at us!
I recently remembered my password, and noticed Nih had suggested I turn my "Gordon's Floater (http://www.svencoop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38140)" playermodel into a replacement for the Controller. Well I just jumped on that idea! I vowed, I would have it done before the day ended! AND I DID. XD
In the process of making and testing this, I made a discovery. I discovered that Valve set up DM colors for NPCs. Why? I don't know, I was just testing the model, and I noticed that the model was red instead of the default dull orange. Yeah, weird.

Download from Sven Co-op Central (http://www.svencoopcentral.com/download.php?view.837)
or download the attached zip.

The files in the attached zip can be extracted straight to the SvenCoop folder. I didn't include the SvenCoop folder itself because this works for more than just Sven.

EDIT: If there's enough call for it, I may set up an HD version. I already made an HD floater model for the AltGordon model in Life's End, I'd just have to rig it for the controller model.

Stoked
07-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Gotta admit thats funny :p

JPolito
07-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Excellent.

Nih
07-08-2010, 02:44 PM
That's fucking awesome, moved to BOMS.
I must find a way to fit this into one of my maps.

SkyNinja
07-08-2010, 04:59 PM
You have fulfilled one of my many dreams! Thank you! :D

TheBard108
11-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Life's End

Hmm never tried that one downloading now...

SkyNinja
12-08-2010, 02:09 AM
It's pretty good, but it's really strange. Apparently, the majority of it was not made together, it was thrown together a bit randomly accross a year or so.

AdamR
27-08-2010, 07:29 AM
So this is where Keen got it :p

Nih
27-08-2010, 08:27 AM
Does this mean the model will be included in the next release? If so, awesome.

Recaldy
01-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Should remake it w/ random scientist skins that use dialogue while attacking. ;)

SkyNinja
04-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Does this mean the model will be included in the next release? If so, awesome.

Final boss of a map if I remember. Anyway, I think I'm gonna have to remake it anyway. At least some of it, CryoKeen told me the animations were bugged. I haven't gotten the chance to download 4.5 yet, so I don't know if it's still the same animations...