PDA

View Full Version : Klickand Play?

blonde fox
27-01-2002, 02:25 PM
I just wondering if anyone here owns klick and play the game maker, I got some games I made but you need the software first.

Xorr
27-01-2002, 04:57 PM
I've got Klik and Play. I gave up on it a year ago because I can't draw graphics for crap :mad: I dont think you need the software to play the games....

Gh0zt Fr33ma/\/
27-01-2002, 05:01 PM
Whats this you be talkin bout

Xorr
27-01-2002, 05:17 PM
www.clickteam.com
Download Klik and Play for Schools, instead of buying the retail version (I own a school. Really!!). Its a really neat program, very easy to work with.

DAN200
02-02-2002, 05:13 PM
Hey!! I used to have that! It rocked! (Although the next version, The Games Factory was farrrr better).

Check out this really cool game I made with it...
http://www.dan200.barrysworld.net/RCS.zip

Btw, if it don't work theres nout you can do about it, KNP games have dificulty running well (or at all) on a lot of modern graphics cards. Have Fun!

/EDIT: No you DONT need Klik and Play to run it, its standalone.
/EDIT AGAIN: If you DO have graphics problems, run the setup program again and select a different Graphics Driver. This should fix it. It worked for me!

Lt.Kjilgore
03-02-2002, 10:18 AM
Yeah, I *had* Klik 'n' Play, but I later got my hands on 'Games Factory' and ditched it. It's been a loooong time... I made a couple of cool games with it but I lost them decades ago.