PDA

View Full Version : Map request.

Nemesis6
02-02-2002, 08:57 AM
Could someone post Bigroom_guy2, and, matclub ? and other club maps as well ....plz ?

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
02-02-2002, 10:32 AM
hmmmmmm i could transfer my avtar map into a club map?, mabye, if mad jonsey reads my pm and reseruct`s it back from deathrow.

Adam
02-02-2002, 11:55 AM
What is this you speak of? Is it the case that some of the mappers here have experienced the world of 'TheSillyZone' created by Avatar-X? This would have to be the case, as Matclub is a SillyZone exclusive made by PhatMat back in the days when us fellow SZ mappers would create the most weirdest, crazyest maps, which included discos, dynamic mazes, toucher chambers, rocket launcher races, fish jumping, puzzles, and arcade ports like Frogger etc into TFC playable maps by utilizing the complex entites from within the TFC mod and combining them with various hacks, cheats, and bugs that used to, and still exist within said mod.

If you never been to 'TheSillyZone' then you will have no idea what im talking about. So, um.. yea.

07-02-2002, 10:46 PM
..Well

It should be a professional art galery DM.. with big shiney d00rs.. and frames.. and a few secrets...

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
07-02-2002, 11:00 PM
ready made it and u liked it.
oh hell big shiny things, it has over a 1000 polys on the screen sometimes and the fps is still at 20 :D i`am so proud of that!