RE map

Defend map

Space map

Ride train and shoot map

BHD map

Fantasy map

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
02-02-2002, 06:07 PM
can`t u jus learn worldcraft and map for urself?

i did.:)

Mr. Chris
03-02-2002, 11:14 AM
A defend map with minimal lag

Freaking Neo
03-02-2002, 12:17 PM
a "ride on a train" map i like those
they are funny

Wolf
03-02-2002, 01:08 PM
I think a helecopter that is on a track to attack a enemy base/train.Then one person gets the task of doing the helecopter movment and another gets the cool task of controling the machine gun.In my head here is what it looks like

The spawn point is in at a tiny outpost in the water in which there a boats , you take a boat with your mates a drive to the shore (Boat is on a track) then there is two helecopters both with a gun on them , driver(s) get in to them . If ppl dont choose the helecopter they can go across some dunes and thru some trees and attack from land .(I like stratigic maps allot,then there is some team work :D) the map is more a square . The helecopter pilot stops at the base while the gunner guns and the others jump down (the helecopter whould be basicly on the ground so no dmg) then when there are casualties the pilot of the helecopter would drive back land (the track would be in a oval shape) and drop the men off . If all the boats are gone some one would have to make it drive back to them (same oval track for boats) or they would push a button which would make it go again and push the button again when the boat is there to make it stop.Bacily the map is a rectangle in which you cross water in a tracked boat . Stop get in some helecopters or start crossing terrain and end up at a enemy fort.

That up there ^ is my idea for the map where you attack a base here is my idea for attacking a big train .

When you start you would run to a chopter quickly and go full speed at a train you see that has left the station your at (it only goes at the first noch so you can make it to the train) or you take a special big cart that has seats and some protection from falling out. After your team gets vehicals the station dissapears and you might have to have a map transition . You would have to have a trick to make shure the ppl are in the vehical they where in . You would be in one of those maps that move.The tracked vehicals whould not be able to go really slow so that they go outa the map (like the vehical auto speeds up if they start going behind to far) eventually they get to the train , match its speed and jump onto the train.Then they fight their way to the front and stop the train or take it to a certin point .

but then it might be slow for bad computers. Arg , im going on , well thats my sugestion for a great map

Capt. Proton
04-02-2002, 10:48 PM
A responce to drunk monkey:

Yahh well I dont mapp my life away, unlike you. Maybe when im 60 but untill then, TOOOOO BAD. (like my new signature\/

DeathBog
05-02-2002, 05:17 PM
BLACK HAWK DOOOOOOOWWWNN!!!!!!!!!
BLACK HAWK DDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Capt. Proton
06-02-2002, 02:12 AM
I like BHD map but hoos gonna make it it seems all the good amppers are either away or making another map :(:( x_x

Capt. Proton
12-02-2002, 02:26 AM
AHHEM

as a last try to spark this thread back up, I was HOOPPPIINNGG that anyone could maybe make any of the above maps because I'm kinda busy and i dont no how to make maps

DeathBog
12-02-2002, 06:33 PM
I have made a fantasy, zombie, and defend map. I am in the process of making more fun versions of all of those. I got half of 'em covered ;)

Capt. Proton
12-02-2002, 09:37 PM
Defend? is that horde you made? which also reminds me, I was thinking of undeath2 kinda like in the RE series (from a mansion to a city)LOL exactle like Re series