PDA

View Full Version : Issues getting Opposing Force and Blue Shift support installed

diegoisawesome
22-01-2016, 11:43 PM
I have Half-Life, Blue Shift, and Opposing Force installed and have run them. However, the batch files do not detect the installations as present. I was able to fix this by changing one line in "FindHLDirectory.bat" from:

FOR /F "tokens=2*" %%A IN ('REG.exe query "%KEY_NAME%" /v "%VALUE_NAME%" 2^>nul ^| find "%VALUE_NAME%"') DO (set pInstallDir=%%B)

to:
FOR /F "tokens=2*" %%A IN ('REG.exe query "%KEY_NAME%" /v "%VALUE_NAME%" 2^>nul') DO (set pInstallDir=%%B)

This solved the issues for me and I was able to install and play both expansions in Sven 5 immediately afterwards.

EDIT: However, this is through manually selecting the maps. The Blue Shift door opens but the Opposing Force doors do not (in -sp_campaign_portal).

Solokiller
23-01-2016, 11:34 AM
We've fixed the door not opening. The next update will contain that fix.
We've also updated the install scripts so they should have better luck finding the install dir. Should it still fail, we'll have to use another approach to solve it.

Kirito
24-01-2016, 05:32 PM
I've already installed it and it worked, but the door to Opposing Force isn't opening, too.
I also changed every .cfg and added "map_script HLSP" to get the survival mode. When the update arrives, will I have to do that again?