PDA

View Full Version : Bug report Hammer Editor from Sven Coop 5.0 SDK

SourceSkyBoxer
01-02-2016, 05:58 PM
Hello dear guys,

I have tested it if they have hacked grid and allowance of hollow.

Hollow block if i use example -131072 to +131072 than i convert block to hollowed block than like since my solution.
I find JackHammer better than Hammer Editor 3.5. Please use JackHammer.

// EDIT
And compiler doesn't make full map if it sees "black brush" If light or flash light throws light effect like Texture example Light and texture sees visibly but If i move to over than -/+65356 than textures sees black. Why does it happen? Is it bug of Engine or bug from compilers.

Please fix it!

Why does it happen with Valve Hammer Editor If i scroll left or right but it doesn't see if i move grid but i use Keyboard left and right, up and down have not problem .. So sadly! Because i would like to say about JackHammer 1.8 with Sven Coop 5.0
Mapping - no problem 100 %
compiler - no problem 100 %
engine - 50 % to 75 % :/ It is not more. I know they are working hard. I want show you because i have checked if i longest map than textures see black and inside of -/+65356 textures are visibvle with lights. If you can check if you try to longest map like -131064 to +131064, 256, 192 Than compiler throws "no error" and it compiles 1 to 10 bronces completed.

And in game Sven Coop 5.0 Engine and player sees forwards no problem but if i rotate than textures are black. Why does it happen?

Thanks! I am sorry for that it is not my fault. Sven Coop 5.0 sees happenend.

I hope you fix Engine 100 % without black-catched textures.

// EDIT Check youtube video that is proof of bug because compilers x64 makes -/+32768 black color...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV6aafzwhSM