PDA

View Full Version : Crashing consistently on the map Crystal

Dr.Cola
08-02-2016, 01:45 PM
just an insta crash to desktop, no messages or anything and is as soon as I take a few steps away from spawn

w00tguy123
08-02-2016, 01:58 PM
I get a crash on that map too but it's not right away. It lasted about 2 minutes for me.

A map that's an instacrash for me is sectore_2. It doesn't even load. That could be related to AS plugins I have enabled though, so I'll test that later.

Lt.JC
08-02-2016, 02:19 PM
I'm not even sure if those are map related problems at all.

I have played those maps multiple times on my own server and on public servers and there was never a problem. It may just be that the error you get comes sooner on those maps (because of size, complexity or whatever else) but isn't directly related to them.

AdamR
08-02-2016, 04:20 PM
This could be something as simple as missing or corrupt content. Did you try a verify?

Misfire
09-02-2016, 12:13 AM
I get a crash on that map too but it's not right away. It lasted about 2 minutes for me.

A map that's an instacrash for me is sectore_2. It doesn't even load. That could be related to AS plugins I have enabled though, so I'll test that later.

the weird thing is, my server crashes on sectore_3 but 2 plays fine lol

tenyuhuang
09-02-2016, 01:21 AM
the weird thing is, my server crashes on sectore_3 but 2 plays fine lol

...and still, there isn't much to find in the log. The only thing to suspect was metamod, since the log always ends after several metamod entries.