PDA

View Full Version : bm_sts Bugs

Itachi
11-02-2016, 05:37 AM
Hello.While playing bm_sts,i've encountered some bugs that I want to share:
1.When you are in preparation room with crystals,you can change your playermodel to any other,but if you try to change it second time,it changes it to normal one that is playable on the map .

2.Sometimes monsters get stuck on top of eachother when spawning.Also sometimes that bug can result in a death of some monster .

3.It is possible to break crystals in preparation room with some admin rocket command.Sometimes admins break it by accident .

4.1 garg stays on the map after a minigame Hungry Gargs.Garg attacks every monster.However this is bug happens very rarely i think .

Some suggestions that I think would be good:

1.Lower the HP of bigmomma .

2.Most of the time when you play 4 teams and every team gets tier 5 monsters,most of the time there is no time to finish the round so it results in a draw.This happens a lot of times.Maybe increase round time?

AdamR
11-02-2016, 03:43 PM
1.When you are in preparation room with crystals,you can change your playermodel to any other,but if you try to change it second time,it changes it to normal one that is playable on the map .
Known issue. :)

2.Sometimes monsters get stuck on top of eachother when spawning.Also sometimes that bug can result in a death of some monster .
Known issue. :)

3.It is possible to break crystals in preparation room with some admin rocket command.Sometimes admins break it by accident .
We are not responsible for administrator actions. (The game is intended to be played without cheats in public.)

4. 1 garg stays on the map after a minigame Hungry Gargs.Garg attacks every monster.However this is bug happens very rarely i think .
Not sure if we noticed this one.

Strawberry
11-02-2016, 05:37 PM
i can confirm the 4th bug, happened to me once.
it happens when you get a minigame of hungry gargantuas and then immediatly after you get the same map.

Poka^
19-02-2016, 09:38 AM
After the displacer minigame ended and I got teleported back to the crystal room, a shot I had just fired got in there too and broke one of the crystals :banghead: So it's possible even without any cheats.