PDA

View Full Version : F*** you server Is fun

SSJ3buShinDmac
10-02-2002, 09:01 PM
The F*** you server has to be the Coolist server there Is for Sc By this I Mean Always Try to get in when Mark is in.

When he is in He Makes it Hard but fun by Spwan Gargs and Hws and Big open places. Annoys the People who have Beef With other people The First time i meet Mark I had my Clan Tag on and some other guy had some Clan tag on

Mark Kept on trying to Get us to fight Like Its always funny when Clans fight And then He has is SC Comics on the server
and Always shouting hello at me with the Scis and the Funny Grunts Sex thing Every Funny. So if you can plz Come to the Server As much as you can oh and on arena maps ASK FOR NOCLIP AND GOD MODE he will be happy to give it to you (If he says Other wise Tell him "But Dmac Said You Should" He listen)

So Um yea ..............

PEACE

---------****DmacTheMonkOfTheFish==--****
Oh and look at this funny pic Cuz of mark

Mr. Chris
12-02-2002, 04:58 PM
I think the "roll the dice" crap is stupid and it just takes up people's time. And the stupid messages than constantly show up when playing is ANNOYING!

WaRgAsMo
12-02-2002, 09:13 PM

Mr. Chris: Since when is my server a democracy?

SSJ3buShinDmac
13-02-2002, 05:40 PM
At Times it Gets annoying but dont pay attion to what alot of other people say........ just play the game

And is the server down?

Sabrina
14-02-2002, 07:56 PM
F*** you server are funny...got allmsot half of my maps there from :D !

MaRk
14-02-2002, 11:24 PM
I love giveing god + noclip to anyone :).

Though I wonder why the server is down, :(.