PDA

View Full Version : [Requests] AngelScript functions

KernCore
05-06-2016, 09:00 PM
I would like to request few things to be added in future releases of the game.

One to be a way to call for a scoped tunnel vision like this:
http://s14.postimg.org/4blhkphcx/aim_qpad_2007_awp0000.jpg

It could act like ScreenFade does, but instead of showing everything black, there should be a circle inside it, where it would draw a crosshair.

Another one, is a way for the 'uzis' player animation to work with custom weapons. My project uses it since there is a Dual Beretta in CS1.6 and it glitches the animation because it can't reload the weapon (it will just stay still for few seconds and then it's done), and it can't shoot as well.

S. H. Lynx
05-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Another one, is a way for the 'uzis' player animation to work with custom weapons. My project uses it since there is a Dual Beretta in CS1.6 and it glitches the animation because it can't reload the weapon (it will just stay still for few seconds and then it's done), and it can't shoot as well.

I have a functional code for the Uzis animations. A bit hacky, but works perfectly with the dual elites.

KernCore
05-06-2016, 09:39 PM
I have a functional code for the Uzis animations. A bit hacky, but works perfectly with the dual elites.

Care to share with me? I want to get that fixed for my project.

S. H. Lynx
05-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Care to share with me? I want to get that fixed for my project.

Check your inbox!

Sniper
05-06-2016, 09:58 PM
You might want to try implementing scoped weapon models. You can swap out the view model for one that is entirely a scope, when you're zoomed in.

We were going to do this in an older release, but it ended up getting scrapped. The models weren't completed.

KernCore
05-06-2016, 10:13 PM
You might want to try implementing scoped weapon models. You can swap out the view model for one that is entirely a scope, when you're zoomed in.

We were going to do this in an older release, but it ended up getting scrapped. The models weren't completed.

Will do, I will probably request a model for that since I have no idea about that stuff.

S. H. Lynx
05-06-2016, 10:19 PM
Will do, I will probably request a model for that since I have no idea about that stuff.

Basically a model that will look like scoped with very low FOVs. Like pic related, the models Sniper mentioned.

These are completely animated tho, if you aim, pun not intended, to something like CS it will be extremely easy to implement.

The303
05-06-2016, 11:10 PM

It would be pretty easy to create or just do a hack-job of taking an existing model, deleting most of the geometry and put in your transparent sight planes in.

I could possibly help out at some point but my schedule is screwy, so i cannot make guarantees.

Now thing is what would you call these models? would you have them as standard v_ models or something entirely different.

KernCore
05-06-2016, 11:49 PM
It would be pretty easy to create or just do a hack-job of taking an existing model, deleting most of the geometry and put in your transparent sight planes in.

I could possibly help out at some point but my schedule is screwy, so i cannot make guarantees.

Now thing is what would you call these models? would you have them as standard v_ models or something entirely different.

maybe something like v_sniper_viewmodel. Maybe v_sniper_scope.mdl