PDA

View Full Version : [Request] npc_select npc_go npc_go_do_run 1/0 command replicas

Czer
09-01-2017, 02:57 AM
I personally enjoy playing around extensively with NPCs and whatnot, and I was wondering if it's possible for anyone to recreate the titles' commands from source games for use in goldsrc? If anyone's got the free time to do so of course.

DNIO071
09-01-2017, 03:08 AM
You can use friendly NPC's and make them return to you, attack an enemy or make them go to where you aim. The default keys in their respective order are B, N and M.

The commands are 'npc_return' 'npc_attackmytarget' and 'npc_moveto', and the Options menu should show you an easier way to bind them.

Czer
09-01-2017, 04:40 AM
I understand that, however the with each use of 'moveto' I find that they shortly after return to me, and those requires going up to and pressing your use key on them, which is inconvenient at many times. I want to be able to move them around from afar, selecting singular units and guiding them to a flanking spot while the rest engage, as if playing an RTS, guiding one team of high health, unique composition squads cutting through enemies in a map.