PDA

View Full Version : Ned's Atomic Dustbin

(GIT)r-man
26-02-2002, 07:28 PM
Looks like it might be fun (British sense of humour will help)

http://www.games-fusion.net/~h16/

cranberry
26-02-2002, 08:03 PM
lol! thanks for the link, i had a look at the opening sequence and it sounds great!

VerT
27-02-2002, 05:19 AM
BRITISH SENSE OF HUMOUR!!! i nearly feel sorry for those pomms who think they are funny! and their tv shows are gay!!!! all of their shipwreked and shit of their own are stupid! gay pommy accent and shit drives me crazy! there is a pommy take off of bootcamp and its gayer then bootcamp itself, stupid pom cappy being a tool on TV is not a good rep. for the pomms but i hated em anyways!
and btw im not racist, its just those fucking poms!!! AHHHH!!! so annoying, anyways, new thread....

(GIT)r-man
27-02-2002, 07:40 PM
I'm realy sorry you feel that way, Vert...
I suppose you must have your reasons just like anyone does...maybe you had a bad experience with someone from Britain in the past
We're not all that way just like Australians aren't all over-opinionated, conceited, assholes who think a bum picking contest followed by a nose picking contest leads to the sweet smell of success :D

Back on topic, I was saddened to hear on the news today that the creator of the original "Ned's Atomic Dustbin" (a Goon Show script from 40+ years ago) died aged eighty something...

Rest in peace Spike Milligan...you bought laughter and happiness to many throughout your carreer

:(

Lord Booga
27-02-2002, 09:23 PM
I Love British comedy... american comedy is crude, and plain idiotic..... yet they seem to think they are funnier than anyone else...

Mr. Chris
27-02-2002, 10:28 PM
You mean like "Bean" ?

Lt.Kjilgore
28-02-2002, 07:35 AM
Milligan's dead? Indeed a sad day... :(

R.I.P. Spike, your war memoirs are some of the best books I have ever read. Truly a loss of the world...

As far as VerT is concerned, I'd expect no more from a country formed from the scum of our country... :D

Commando
03-03-2002, 10:23 AM
I don't like Bean at all.

But stuff like Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, The Goon Show are all brilliant.

-
Vert: If any moderator sees any more, racist or abusive behaviour from you again you will be banned.

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
03-03-2002, 11:01 AM
*edited to keep the peace*

monty python kiks ass, they have jus realesed monty pytion and the hunt for the holy grail on DVD!

No_one_you_no
03-03-2002, 04:06 PM
Monty Python and the Holy Grail was funny. The other Monty Python shows made no sence to me.

(GIT)r-man
03-03-2002, 04:38 PM
"Life of Brian" was pretty funny

& I loved "The Meaning of Life"...that dance spectacular with Every Sperm is Sacred makes the choreography of most modern musicals look like shit :D

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
03-03-2002, 04:54 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrr. edited to keep the peace, jis not allowing causual talk.

i loved hunt foro the grail and life of brian but didn`t really like meaning of life. life of brian is on tonight, channel 4, 10 o clock. although haven`t seen any of the flying circus ones, only their films.

NYPD SWAT Robot
07-03-2002, 05:01 PM
im american and i have to say usa comedy licks toad stools
not toadstools

monty python and the other guys rox0r

Macros
08-03-2002, 01:09 AM
thats pretty harsh kilgore. It was your intolerant laws which forced convicts to live here. You've certainly changed but you gotta admit, 1700 England was a bitch of a place to live (unless you were upperclass of course).