PDA

View Full Version : Wargasm's Updated Metamod.dll

Ravager
03-03-2002, 12:50 AM
I'm just wondering if someone could post a working link for me for Wargasm's update metamod.dll that's supposed to remove the hornet gun, as I'm experiencing the same crashes when someone uses it in my server. Also, I'm wondering if it's already based off of the latest metamod version (1.11.2).

Thanks guys, I look forward to hangin' out with you.

djmrmagic
03-03-2002, 08:41 AM
Here is the link to the topic, http://www.svencoop.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2825

It is based on the old version of metamod.
If I get time at work, ill download the source of the new version and take out the hornetgun and recompile it.

Ravager
03-03-2002, 02:47 PM
Here's what I got:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.akhorney.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

:/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

More information:
Microsoft Support

djmrmagic
03-03-2002, 03:53 PM
Sorry didnt try the link, WaRgAsMo has taken if off his server.
got to ftp://ftp.waes.ac.uk tomorrow and ill stick it on there. if I remember that is

WaRgAsMo
03-03-2002, 04:12 PM
Oh people still want that? Ill put it back!

I took it off because people needed a metamod that actually worked with svencoop. When will day updated metamod, i took it off.

Ill put it back on, sans hornetgun.

djmrmagic
04-03-2002, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by WaRgAsMo
Ill put it back on, sans hornetgun.

WaRgAsMo, is that old version or new one?

WaRgAsMo
05-03-2002, 12:34 AM
I merged my changes with the latest version.

Im waiting for jonesy to put it on the files pages.