PDA

View Full Version : Yet another "Personality" test.

Malek
17-03-2002, 05:24 AM
http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/videogame.pl

Not sure if someone posted this before. If so, sorry, if not, Enjoy!

(I got Asteroid)

Black Cat
17-03-2002, 05:31 AM
Me 2, but I am NOT a drifter!!!

Lord Booga
17-03-2002, 10:02 AM
Weee.. im a light cycle :)

(GIT)r-man
17-03-2002, 10:24 AM
lol...that's funny :D

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

apparently I might also be "Mr.Do"

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
17-03-2002, 10:49 AM
OH MY GOD! :eek: i got the same as git r-dude.

Sankis
17-03-2002, 11:23 AM
I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

I can also be Mr. Do...

cranberry
17-03-2002, 11:48 AM
I'm a pacman ghost...
"I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be."

:D

No_one_you_no
17-03-2002, 12:03 PM
im a breakout bat! :)

MutantMFM
17-03-2002, 12:21 PM
I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups

heh cool! :D

Hezus
17-03-2002, 01:30 PM
AAAH I`m the same like r-man and Drunkmonkey !! MAY I DIE !!?? :D lol

60 Megabyte File
17-03-2002, 01:36 PM
AHHH! I AM THE SAME

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Hezus
17-03-2002, 01:43 PM
We Need food badly :) .. Well R-man, Drunkmonkey and 60 Megs let`s go and eat some pie !

Honking Donkey
17-03-2002, 01:52 PM
mi es breakout bat

BurnOut64
17-03-2002, 02:02 PM
I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/videogame/11.png

Who the hell is Mr. Do?

CkDead
17-03-2002, 02:25 PM
Mario ;D

tweak
17-03-2002, 02:50 PM
I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

(If you were not Mario you would be a Light Cycle.)

YAY!!!!

Thanks for showing that! Thats really cool!

Creeps
17-03-2002, 04:23 PM
I am a lightcycle, and I can be a Scorched Earth Tank

HypersonicGamer
17-03-2002, 04:33 PM
I got a scorched earth tank.

Shadow Eliminator
17-03-2002, 05:41 PM
I am a Mario :D

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

I can't say i agree with all of that..

I can be a Kung Fu Master. Hyaaa!

Edcrab
17-03-2002, 06:46 PM
I also got the light cycle... presumably I'm pixelly and out of date -_-

DeathBog
17-03-2002, 06:55 PM
GAUNTLET ADVENTURER!

Let's go play SvenCoopRPG!

Prod
17-03-2002, 07:28 PM
Sven Coop RPG can't handle my Thrust-Ship Skillz. :)

"If I were not a Thrust-Ship, I would be an asteriod."
-That's a bit contradictory...

*L*E*O*N*
17-03-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Lord Booga
Weee.. im a light cycle :)

I am too. They said I was a Mario but I don't have troubles in life. So I must be one of them light cycles.

Nomble
18-03-2002, 01:39 AM
Ok, I would be a base-camper (HAHAHAH) But I warent a base camper i would be a space invader....

THAT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE! Becuase, Base camper CAMP, Space invader ATTACK.

Sushi
18-03-2002, 01:57 AM
light cycle. You do know that these kinds of things are fixed?

Xorr
18-03-2002, 02:01 AM
scorched earth tank!

Sven Viking
18-03-2002, 04:28 AM
I'm a Gauntlet adventurer, apparently :). Never played Gauntlet properly, but it could be worse.

"I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly."

It mentions that if I wasn't a Gauntlet adventurer, I'd be a Defender ship.
http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/videogame.pl?q=1&a=6

Sven Viking
18-03-2002, 04:32 AM
I just realized... I'm not Mario. Aww :(.

Yaso Kuuhl
18-03-2002, 09:21 AM
I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

And if I weren´t one, I would be:
A Base-defender!

What's mine is mine, and I make sure everyone knows it. Nobody invades my space without permission - I'd destroy everything I own before letting someone take it from me. I tend to be forward-facing, which is both a strength and a weakness.

lol that´s cool! The Defender-ship appeals most to me.

Freaking Neo
18-03-2002, 09:34 AM

NYPD SWAT Robot
18-03-2002, 05:18 PM
I am a defender ship. GREAT its similar to my day job.

Macros
19-03-2002, 05:56 AM
Defender-ship thing.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

Yeah, pretty accurate.

Phx
19-03-2002, 11:05 PM
I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

The primary option was a Light Cycle but um... no.

Ne0
22-03-2002, 02:15 PM
I'm and asteroid, not many people are
Second choice pac man ghost

Static-X_Solja
23-03-2002, 06:41 PM
Gaunlet adventurer, i think i can qualify for a death chaser also or w/e the hell it was called since i put by balls before my brains

mortsteal
23-03-2002, 09:57 PM
I'm a Mr Do
I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

You should also try the flavour one

http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/flavour.pl

I taste like Nuclear Waste. Delicious.

Tasting like nuclear waste is a good thing - nothing bites me, nothing eats me, few things even touch me. I appreciate the solitude my harsh exterior brings.

GhostBabble
25-03-2002, 04:56 AM
LoL Im JETPACK MAN! or Pacman Ghost!
*wheee* blasts away

chalupamonk
25-03-2002, 06:25 AM
W00t.

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

EvilPentaPenguin
19-04-2002, 05:35 PM
I am Mr. Do or a Light Cycle

[CK]Gen.King
19-04-2002, 05:46 PM
I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

Kritter
19-04-2002, 09:36 PM
am Pacman.

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly.